Abandoned on Fire

USA only please.  Bundling items is great but it won't change totals since I'm keeping everything as cheap as possible with shipping included.

NO HOLDS!  EMAIL TO [email protected] THANX!!

SMOOTH MOUSE SOLD, TANK MOUSE STILL AVAILABLE
Mice, enable miceing
$15 each shipped

520 video/audio expander, for connecting to a TV etc
$15 shipped

Discs, one box is new and unopened, the other has around 5 new unopened discs, the stack has mostly office stuff and various workbench backups etc, some music stuff, sampler software etc.
$20 shipped

NON WORKING A500, no idea what's wrong, disc drive definitely doesn't work, I'm done with it.
Has "trap door" RAM expansion that you can see in the next pic so maybe that's worth something?
$45 shipped

Note to staff:  I realize I have at least one other existing sale thread, sorry.  After a while using the same topic the comments and pages just get really confusing.  sad

Last edited by egr (Jul 9, 2013 11:55 am)

Taichung, Taiwan

emailed.

Abandoned on Fire

BOOKS SOLD

Abandoned on Fire

Weird, I thought the hard drive would go super fast.  tongue

Abandoned on Fire

The newer, smooth mouse is sold.  Tank mouse still available.

Abandoned on Fire

Mailed out purchases so far, threw in some little trinkets for fun.  I guess the rest of this will go to eBay on Monday night so if you want anything just PayPal it to [email protected]

Thanx

EDIT:  Also have a Roland R-70 drum machine with new battery and memory card on eBay already http://www.ebay.com/itm/141007995577?ss … 1555.l2649

Last edited by egr (Jul 5, 2013 9:01 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

Leaving these on here in case somebody needs disks mainly, rest went to eBay.