As the title says, I need 5 d-pad and 5 a/b button silicone pads.  Anyone have any?

I just got 5 as-is DMGs for $20 that all powered up with no dead lines but the buttons didn't work.  Seller said he didn't know more than that.  I got them 'cause $20 for 5 working LCDs still seemed like a good deal.  But it turns out the DMGs simply need the silicone button pads.

Last edited by onapokoya (Jul 9, 2013 4:30 pm)

buffalo, NY

I want that blue one

Replied.

Bump.  Blue DMG sold.  Black DMG still available and is pretty nice.  Maybe willing to sell a MidiNES as well.  PM for offers.

Bump to remind that the excellent condition black modded DMG is still available! 

Also, MidiNES available for sale or trade.

Another update today...  Found a bunch of buttons while digging through stuff.

Bumpity bump!

Truck got rear ended yesterday (insurance will resolve that) but they won't cover me and my wife's kayaks that got smashed in the bed.  Need to sell this stuff off so I can fund new kayaks and still have a nice summer vacation from school.

UK, Leicester

interested in those buttons, I'll get back to you about them in the morning.

Alrighty. I'll be waiting.

Last edited by onapokoya (Jul 9, 2013 4:31 pm)

As the title says, I need 5 d-pad and 5 a/b button silicone pads.  Anyone have any?

I just got 5 as-is DMGs for $20 that all powered up with no dead lines but the buttons didn't work.  Seller said he didn't know more than that.  I got them 'cause $20 for 5 working LCDs still seemed like a good deal.  But it turns out the DMGs simply need the silicone button pads.

(219) Indiana, USA

PM'D

(219) Indiana, USA

EDIT: Sorry double post hmm

Last edited by zaxxon (Jul 9, 2013 7:00 pm)