I'm getting ready to do my first dmg backlight mod. I'm really not knowledgable about any of this stuff so bear with me. I want to do a biverted backlit screen but im wondering if one backlight works better for biversion or not. Specifically im wondering if its better to use kitsch's inverted LEDx3 lights or ASM's density light (polarization thing rotated). Do they yield similar results or is kitsch's inverted light more tailor made for biversion. The reason im considering the density is because i like the idea of 4 leds.  That means better light distribution right? btw im specifically wanting a green light if that makes any difference. any recommendations and help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Last edited by peeetr (Jul 9, 2013 11:14 pm)

I have never used a 4 LED backlight (but have a green Density on the way), however I think the point is better light distribution.  Beyond that, all backlights used with inverted polarization film should work the same.

Green is a good choice for visibility.  I am also fond of yellow.  I think most people agree that white and teal are the best choices.

ok thanks

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:40 am)