Anyone who has both, would there be room to fit all intact guts of a DMG inside the case and install easy_ps2 on the front?  I am looking to do something similar to what Burnfingers did here:

I prefer that location, however my biggest concerns are not moving much (anything?) around inside and keeping the speaker.  The outer threading on the port and the nut must be the only parts on the outside of the case (option 2 from installation instructions).  If this will be a tight fit what other locations in the kitsch case have room for the port with minimal relocation of components other than the lower portion of the sides?

I will be ordering a kitsch case soon, so I am trying to get everything planned and prepared before it gets here.

matt's mind

that corner of the original case, and ours, are almost the same.  ours has a slightly harder corner to it but the added space is negligible,

the other corner (the normally rounded one) is where most the added space is picked up, and also how the back isn't rounded on ours but more boxy)

not sure if that helps...  but, basically, whatever mod would fit into the space in an original case shouldn't be a problem in ours.  there is no where in our case design where space is missing.  only areas where its been added.

The kitsch shells are exactly the same as the stock shells on the left side (where you want to put the ps2 plug).  The right side has a pinch more room than a stock shell.

EDIT because kitsch responded first.

Last edited by onapokoya (Jul 10, 2013 9:24 pm)

I missed the responses, but thanks for the quick replies.  I think I recall not having enough room to fit it in that location on a stock case, although I never put a hole to verify.  I will poke around and figure something out, or just put it on the side.