HI IOCJPOIZGAPOISDHVPZ U ROK

b4by f4c3 wrote:

Shoulda just glitched out the whole track, more listenable wink

You can't do that with LSDJ, Oh My God!!
The song is made in LSDJ, I bet you don't even know what that is.
Good luck, because the article candidates on Wikipedia keep getting deleted.

defPREMIUM wrote:

HI IOCJPOIZGAPOISDHVPZ U ROK

Don't insult my inteligence.

By The Way, Who are you? Just someone whom wishes to squash creativity wherever they see it?

sad sad sad i just said u rok sad y ru so mean??

ohgodno, Indiana

Nah man, dunno what a LSDJ is >.<

ok look i dunt care if ur mean because actally i think is kind of   cool and harcdore !!!!
eether way i luv ur little sound d jockey music because it is nothing i have heard b4 and welcome to chipmusic . com !!!
are u planning any shows around here?

Douglas, Wyoming

0mg d00d 2brutal skrlx4lyfe

defPREMIUM wrote:

ok look i dunt care if ur mean because actally i think is kind of   cool and harcdore !!!!
eether way i luv ur little sound d jockey music because it is nothing i have heard b4 and welcome to chipmusic . com !!!
are u planning any shows around here?

Sorry for my, little outburst.
Well in fact I, am not planning to play a set anywhere right, now. Thanks, for the advice though!

alright well dubstep on and on i love
dubsted it is is soooo pumping and makes  me great crazy   mood
littlesd j is like the new mario for the generationLOL !! it makes for music to sound like old nes tracks IT IS CRAZY  !! makes me think on the good oldd ays wink wink wink an now with dubstep it has a new hardcore twist on it for new sound it is

MAKE MORE  MUSIC and I Love Your Crazy Artist Name !!

defPREMIUM wrote:

alright well dubstep on and on i love
dubsted it is is soooo pumping and makes  me great crazy   mood
littlesd j is like the new mario for the generationLOL !! it makes for music to sound like old nes tracks IT IS CRAZY  !! makes me think on the good oldd ays wink wink wink an now with dubstep it has a new hardcore twist on it for new sound it is

MAKE MORE  MUSIC and I Love Your Crazy Artist Name !!

THIS. All of my friends, most of who are true nerds, NOT FAKE, love Tetris remixes with much fervor.

Dubstep is exactly the rejuvenation that the music scene needs, because mainstream music is egregiously auditorally ungratifying.

TSSBAY01
iocjpoizgapoisdhvpz wrote:

Thanks to those of you who can appreciate hard core art.

To those of who who can't appreciate it, that's okay. The incomprehensibility of your artistic predilections astounds me ceaselessly.

basspuddle wrote:

is this an actual serious thing?

Please don't. This is not constructive. Reported.

heart

i lo e dusbtep and i think ur right becuas chiptunes are started to get so main stream it was so   FRUSTRATING !! dusbtep enjected it with new life and made gave it a new fresh hard edge have u heard zedds remix of zelda song ???? Ur Track Reminds me so  much of taht style !!!!!

Dusbtep 4 Life !!

Sydney, NSW

Even if this was considered good, this sounds nothing like the original song.

shutt up Haters !!

Chainsaw Police wrote:

Even if this was considered good, this sounds nothing like the original song.

Do you even lift?

Riverside, CA

Why do you add so many question marks and exclamation marks at the end of your sentences???????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!