Listen on SOUNDCLOUD
Listen on BANDCAMP

A1 APOLLO
A2 ECLIPSE
B1 YOURS

three magical, lofi drum & bass tunes.
limited cassettes to come soon.

lotsa love,

Last edited by smiletron (Jul 13, 2013 10:18 pm)

Austria

Nice Release, as usual a beauty to listen to big_smile

New Orleans, Louisiana

amazing heart

Nashville, Tennessee

thanks friends. heart

Nashville, Tennessee

cassettes now available here!

Last edited by smiletron (Jul 13, 2013 10:23 pm)

The Rubber Man

Very good dude, I'm listening to it right now.

Also, I was wondering about the cassettes idea. Several years ago I was publishing on cassettes, as a breeze of oldchool You know, 100 issues every time, if I recall - it was pretty cheap actually, so I was able to afford.

The problem is - people were complaining that nobody has a tape-recorder nowadays, to listen the stuff. What's about Your situation with the cassettes? If You don't mind to type several words.

Last edited by YERZMYEY (Jul 13, 2013 10:39 pm)

wow wow wow

my mom's basement

ooooooh. Wish I still had the ol' cassette player.

Nashville, Tennessee
YERZMYEY wrote:

Very good dude, I'm listening to it right now.

Also, I was wondering about the cassettes idea. Several years ago I was publishing on cassettes, as a breeze of oldchool You know, 100 issues every time, if I recall - it was pretty cheap actually, so I was able to afford.

The problem is - people were complaining that nobody has a tape-recorder nowadays, to listen the stuff. What's about Your situation with the cassettes? If You don't mind to type several words.

some friends of mine in Music City run a DIY tape label thing. they pressed em off for me for a great deal. probably gonna make more cassettes into the future as it's really easy to make back the investment.

as for why to make em in the first place... i just like older electronics stuff! i drive a 98 cabrio, only has tape decks... gotta get my DnB fix somehow tongue
i also record a lot of random things on cassettes that i keep in my traveling gear. there are some things i come across that i just have to record.
more seriously, the choice of medium changes the tunes a lot! makes em real warm and intimate, lots of love in there. smile

thanks for the interest!

Nashville, Tennessee

there are only six or seven left! get em quick if you want one. tongue

NC in the US of America
smiletron wrote:

more seriously, the choice of medium changes the tunes a lot! makes em real warm and intimate, lots of love in there. smile!

Like 240p on youtube, riiiiight? :-------)

Man, but seriously, they make portable tape decks so junk nowadays, not to mention they only record to one ear. Where do you get a good tape deck/portable tape recorder?

The Rubber Man
smiletron wrote:

as for why to make em in the first place... i just like older electronics stuff! i drive a 98 cabrio, only has tape decks... gotta get my DnB fix somehow tongue
i also record a lot of random things on cassettes that i keep in my traveling gear. there are some things i come across that i just have to record.
more seriously, the choice of medium changes the tunes a lot! makes em real warm and intimate, lots of love in there. smile

Oh no dude, I can understand You _completely_!!!
That is why I was doing the same thing some time ago. smile I'm just referring to the people's reactions, You know.
I totally share Your interest, I also have hundreds of tapes, a few tape-recorders, also many my friends do (like the admin of http://www.atari.org.pl/ and others).
I even still make photos on regular film cameras http://www.lomography.com/homes/yerzmyey and so on. smile

I wish You all the best with the project, it's SOOOOO cool!!