Texas

It'd be really rad if anyone has a white Nintendo power cart with lsdj flashed they are willing to part with! I'm not sure how common this is, but just lemme know please!

Might I ask why?
I heard those carts are a lot more unstable then others... Why not just get an EMS and put it into a white shell?

Plus, they are hard to backup if you don't have a flasher, which I guess you don't since you want it pre-flashed...

Last edited by Timbob (Jul 17, 2013 11:38 pm)

Sometimes you can find them on ebay.  Flashed with LSDJ would be the other trick.  I have an extra, but I would not let it go cheap.

Texas

Yeah, I s'pose I can just put an EMS in a Tamagotchi cart.
Which EMS should I look for? They're sold out a lot.
I'm new to LSDJ, I've been running Nanoloop for a few years though (and they still have their own cart).

Brisbane, Australia

I just picked up a GB Memory cart on ebay the other week! Wasn't cheap though!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card

Should do just fine.

You'll need to do some sanding and cutting in a white cart tho, but you can make it fit.

Texas

Sweet, thank you!

Now that I think about it, I could probably fit Kirby Tilt n' Tumble in a normal cart, too...

UK, Leicester

You're not the only one who wants one, a while back some guy on here was selling 2 nintendo power flsh carts, I think one or both were pre-flashed with LSDJ. They went really quickly, I was pissed because I missed out on both of them.

Brisbane, Australia
float.bridges wrote:

Sweet, thank you!

Now that I think about it, I could probably fit Kirby Tilt n' Tumble in a normal cart, too...

Kirby Tilt n' Tumble is a different shape to conventional gameboy carts. The biggest problem with swapping the case with other games is the fact that the Kirby game has two screws on the back as opposed to one, requiring you to cut the cart pcb in order to fit it.

Texas

That's annoying. Maybe I could glue the cart casing? And just not use those weird screws?