this is a short film that my friend and i made for graduating at graphic design / visual arts careers, the main theme is videogame addictions and how it could turn into violence, dont get us wrong, we LOVE videogames, it is also themed on latinamerica streets, cuz we are from Venezuela, here we use to go to these stores to pay for playing consoles for a desired amount of time, not arcade like. usually these stores were owned by asians, chinese , sumtimes japaneses
hope you like it !

I dnt know how to post a video here so... here's the link while i figure it out  -__-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCYOOhg … r_embedded

Brazil

We had those stores here in Brazil too, but they weren't owned by japanese people tongue
The only time I played a Dreamcast was that way. Also, the first time I played Smash Bros was in a store near my house. Now many of these stores here were closed because of lan houses. Everybody wants computers, no love for consoles (Despite some lan houses who have Playstations with Winning Eleven games).

Really good job, we posted it at Chippanze too!

yes ! same here, now it all became cyberchat for lan play big_smile , there are few console houses left but are at the edge of extinction, times changes, thanks for commenting and posting at Chippanze!

still havent figure it out how to embed the player.

Nomad's Land

this is very nice in terms of graphics, some of the transitions between video game sequences and rotoscope style scenes are executed extremly well. however i feel the movie is lacking a bit in story. overall it's a fun little clip though.