Earth

So are we organized on soundcloud? Is there a way to browse a chipmusic.org soundcloud feed? I've recently discovered the magic of the soundcloud feed.

Not that the music section here (or cm feed) are bad, it's just more convenient for people to consume, navigate, filter, post-to SndCld -- maybe. The smart ones will just post their best stuff here, and everything else on soundcloud. In other words, soundcloud good.

there's this thread http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/443/soundcloud/ which you could use to follow cm.o people, but that is as far as it has gone i think

Earth

Cool I thought I remembered a thread about it. Well maybe we could use a certain tag or something. Like MyFirstLSDJj. :3 Or someone could make a web app. Eh, just some ideas. It wasn't that hard to find my fav peeps anyway, so yeah.

Last edited by breakphase (Jul 21, 2013 8:13 pm)

are u thinking something along the lines of the cm.o radio app?

Earth

Yeah pretty much. But it wouldn't have to be limited to just this site, it could collect from a few sources. Tagging wouldn't be a bad way to do it either though. Just a way to find cmo type music on soundcloud would be cool.

Last edited by breakphase (Jul 21, 2013 8:19 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

Searching "chipmusic" has worked for a while. I don't know if groups were created because they don't really behave as I would like.

Earth
chunter wrote:

Searching "chipmusic" has worked for a while. I don't know if groups were created because they don't really behave as I would like.

You would think so, but just for me, it's a mixed bag. I have found two interesting groups, "chipmusic" and "8-bit/Chiptune dumphole."

NC in the US of America
breakphase wrote:
chunter wrote:

You would think so, but just for me, it's a mixed bag. I have found two interesting groups, "chipmusic" and "8-bit/Chiptune dumphole."

That's not really any different from the chipmusic.org music section is it? It'd just end up being the same thing.

Douglas, Wyoming
breakphase wrote:

Myfirstlsdj

Brb, tagging all my music