Nomad's Land

noticed that chipmusic auto-logs out inactive users wayyy to quickly.
sometimes i get logged out while actually composing a forum post.
is there a way of prolonging the session a bit?

BOSTON
irrlichtproject wrote:

noticed that chipmusic auto-logs out inactive users wayyy to quickly.
sometimes i get logged out while actually composing a forum post.
is there a way of prolonging the session a bit?

seconded

hhhhnnnnnngggggggggg

i never have to log in or out

at least i haven't since i created this account, it just remembers me

what browser you you use? im on chrome

Nomad's Land

no fair. chipmusic logs me out ALL THE TIME.
come to think of it, it also didn't let me sign up in the first place, which at first i thought was due to the fact that i put a space between irrlicht and project (which is actually the way it's meant to be), but nowadays there are plenty of people who have spaces in their usernames ...
anyway for the record i'm using firefox 3.5.8.

Last edited by irrlichtproject (Apr 4, 2010 11:32 pm)

Huddersfield, UK

Firefox 3.6 never logs me out at home, but when I use IE at college it always logs me out. I don't know.

Milton Keynes, England

don't think i've ever been logged out...
i mostly use opera.

East Kilbride, Scotland
irrlichtproject wrote:

no fair. chipmusic logs me out ALL THE TIME.
come to think of it, it also didn't let me sign up in the first place, which at first i thought was due to the fact that i put a space between irrlicht and project (which is actually the way it's meant to be), but nowadays there are plenty of people who have spaces in their usernames ...
anyway for the record i'm using firefox 3.5.8.

Upgrade to 3.5.9. I've never been logged out on my home computer using this version.

Chicago IL

never been logged out.

Brooklon

Firefox 3.6.2 - haven't been logged out since I logged in the first time. I'll be screwed if I ever get logged out cause I have absolutely no clue what my password is.

Stop using netscape?

))<>((
mepufw wrote:

i never have to log in or out

at least i haven't since i created this account, it just remembers me

what browser you you use? im on chrome

all of this.

Unsubscribe
Saskrotch wrote:

never been logged out.

Ditto.. sounds like a cookie system clock thingy? Is your time set properly?

Last edited by herr_prof (Apr 5, 2010 1:39 pm)

Had the same problem, was relying on Chrome's "remember" function but then checked the forum's "stay logged in" function and it fixed the problem.

Brazil

Never got logged off, neither had problem with spacing and cases in my name. And I think I signed up as soon as I knew about here (2 or 3 days after the launching, probably) so that wasn't an issue at all.

Nomad's Land
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I think I signed up as soon as I knew about here (2 or 3 days after the launching, probably) so that wasn't an issue at all.

So did I, but never got a confirmation email. Then I sent a mail to forum support and never got a response either. Then I signed up again without spaces in my username and everything worked out no problem.