Brooklyn, New York

Hi! I've been considering modding a Play It Loud Gameboy some time in the near future. Well, not me personally because I don't have the tools to do it, nor do I trust myself, but someone else. Like the topic title says, what would be a fair price to pay for each of these mods?

green LED backlight
biversion
1/8'' Pro-Sound Jack
multicolored buttons and dpad

Thanks

$30

washington

it depends on what color you want.

i used justin thursday's website (a really successful/high-rep modder) and with all the features you wanted, it'd be about $100 for red, $105 for yellow, $115 for clear, and $120 for black. (shipping not included)

clovis CA

for me, i do price of parts, with the exception of a prosound mod. i do those free. external or internal.
backlight is like $15 these days for parts, the hex inverter is like a dollar a dozen on ebay, the jack is about $4 at radioshack, and the BUTTONS are like $3. so maybe $25 in parts? then you have the labor, which some people do it cheap, and some do it fairly expensive.. depends if you want to go underdog and hope for the best or go with a reputable modder wink

Last edited by Alley Beach (Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am)

Chicago IL

I think he said fair tho

but those prices must be gameboy included, right? it sounds like he already has the gameboy.. maybe not tho.
edit: this was meant to come after basspuddle's post woops

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am)

washington

edit round 2 after a little digging on the site: $70ish for everythang if you provide the gameboy

Last edited by basspuddle (Jul 26, 2013 8:30 am)

now we're talking

$120 is a lot..

washington

yeah, it is.

i'm using this site for reference

Brooklyn, New York

Ahh, alright. Thank you gents!