西安

Looking for an e-reader for an experiment. I have some things for trade that you could modify or circuit bend, including:

- a funky little CASIO keyboard that has a cartridge slot on it for music cartridges, tons of LEDs built in, etc - lots of possibilities
- vintage 80s headphones (huge! phat!)
- the brains of a DDR dancepad
- complete brain and parts of a generic SNES controller (works fine, it's just in pieces)

Brisbane, Australia

Throw up a pic of those headphones! I have an e-reader sitting around!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-E-Read … 43bdb396fe

SLC, UT

I've got one is send you for postage. Where are you?

西安

headphones are disassembled right now but they are these puppies.

There's a little corrosion (or maybe just fuzzy stuff?) in one of the pots/dials (aw yeah separate volume controls!) and that ear doesn't work, but they might function with a lil' cleaning.

stargazer, I'm in eastern WA, US. That work for ya?

Kyle, Tx

hot damn that would be a nice pair of headphones new.

Brisbane, Australia
viciousitaly wrote:

headphones are disassembled right now but they are these puppies.

There's a little corrosion (or maybe just fuzzy stuff?) in one of the pots/dials (aw yeah separate volume controls!) and that ear doesn't work, but they might function with a lil' cleaning.

stargazer, I'm in eastern WA, US. That work for ya?

They are BEAUTIFUL. If you're taking stargazer's e-reader then is there anything else in particular you're looking for? I'd love to steal those headphones off you!

西安

I'd consider trades for pockets, colors, DMG shells...anything really. Anything you're trying to get rid of?

Brisbane, Australia
viciousitaly wrote:

I'd consider trades for pockets, colors, DMG shells...anything really. Anything you're trying to get rid of?

Dmg shells? Mate, I'm your man!

SLC, UT

In the spirit of goodwill, I'd send you mine for postage and it would be so cool if that extended with your headphones. But hey, work out your own deals!

I could send mid week probably...I'll let you know.

Edit:just to be clear I'm not asking for your headphones but suggesting you send them to our friend here for postage. Karma is real. Goodwill is real. This community constantly gets raped out of it. Everyone doing their part means a ton to me.

Last edited by stargazer (Jul 22, 2013 5:23 am)

西安
stargazer wrote:

I could send mid week probably...I'll let you know.

Dope, just shoot me a PM or something and I can paypal you whenever.

jackary wrote:

Wanna put an album of pix up somewhere?

Last edited by viciousitaly (Jul 22, 2013 11:09 pm)

Brisbane, Australia
viciousitaly wrote:
jackary wrote:

Wanna put an album of pix up somewhere?

I don't lie! wink

stargazer wrote:

Edit:just to be clear I'm not asking for your headphones but suggesting you send them to our friend here for postage. Karma is real. Goodwill is real. This community constantly gets raped out of it. Everyone doing their part means a ton to me.

I appreciate the good intentions but i don't expect this of anyone! I'm more than happy to give my goods and services in return for someone elses!

Last edited by jackary (Jul 26, 2013 1:17 am)

Brisbane, Australia
jackary wrote:

(I do have matching backplates / buttons for all of them. (even back pcb's). Not much luck for battery covers though)