Montreal, Canada

Aye, I already listened to it all more than once wink Was just hoping to hop on the live chat to get some secret magic info on the usual stuff. How was this made, what did you use, if a tree falls in the forest etc. Dunno if 8 was too early, I think it's a good time. It's just me who can't fucking remember to be anywhere on time big_smile

Great work man. As was stated, this reminded me a lot of Super Metroid.. which is no small praise.

Youngstown, OH

Ahhh thank you

If you've still got questions sometime hit me up here or elsewhere, I'm all about talking shop

bump, good album.. imo this album along with "book of samuel" (also by sleepytimejesse) have gained the "go-to" status for snes-esque chip music, along w albums like the "rain-slick" ost from alex mauer. sad that i missed the radio stream but hopefully a backup will appear sometime.  liking the lxtxcx gif too ;D love u jesse

and have i caught a radiohead reference? the bassline in "anthem for a plutoid" similar to the bassline in radiohead's "national anthem"?

Youngstown, OH

Ahhh thanks for the download and kind words, much love is returned thank you

Yes! I've added in the album description somewhere a disclaimer for that (though they probably wouldn't mind) but yes, that whole track is basically one big Radiohead homage haha

Youngstown, OH

whoa, much respect to videogamedj.com for this awesome review

http://www.videogamedj.com/sleepytimeje … o-odyssey/

Last edited by sleepytimejesse (Jul 22, 2013 4:24 pm)

My Igloo

"A Ticking Clock" is absolutely marvelous! Great album in general, congratulations!

Chicago, IL

You deserve it! It made me want to seek out other SNES musicians, totally hit a nostalgic sweet spot!

awesome review!

Youngstown, OH

I'll let this album die soon but, front page of destructoid today! Out of nowhere too, much surprise. Must compulsively share:

http://www.destructoid.com/spacious-anx … 8923.phtml