babylon

hey guys i drove my car into a tree and now it doesnt work sad   i figured that chip musicians use cars and i left my carts at home so how do i fix my car?

Boulder, CO
walter b. gentle wrote:

hey guys i drove my car into a tree and now it doesnt work sad   i figured that chip musicians use cars and i left my carts at home so how do i fix my car?

Bit late to the party with this as there have been plenty of helpful comments. You should start a new thread and call your insurance company first, or at least be more specific with what's wrong with your car. Pics?

Youngstown, OH
walter b. gentle wrote:

Did you try restarting it?

N.E. U.S.
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

...or advanced systemcare 3.

I know the problem has already been solved, but don't trust Iobit products. They attempt to download their other products, one which happens to be a toolbar filled with the malware, "Search Settings". The uninstallers also do not work well at all, leaving tons of junk behind. I learned this from (sadly recent) experience.

Unknown
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:
walter b. gentle wrote:

Bit late to the party with this as there have been plenty of helpful comments. You should start a new thread and call your insurance company first, or at least be more specific with what's wrong with your car. Pics?

Maybe we can start by troubleshooting how your car crashed and if you broke your neck or not

Sweeeeeeden
walter b. gentle wrote:

Which part of your car do you typically use to make chip music? yikes

NC in the US of America
nitro2k01 wrote:
walter b. gentle wrote:

Which part of your car do you typically use to make chip music? yikes

He probably loads a copy of LSD Dream Emulator into the CD player. I mean, that's what most chip-musicians use when cartuning. Either that or GPSTracker.

Sweden

Are you sure?