Texas
herr_prof wrote:

Lol.. what happened to this thread?

Ahaha, uh, I'm not exactly sure.

UK, Leicester
IndigoChild wrote:

Strange how when your on the internet you can not defend yourself. Words are put into your mouth like a pig with an apple in its mouth. People lose respect and turn their backs at the slightest provocation. When you do try to defend yourself its considered spam, or an attack on other members. Alpine, I feel deep sorrow for you and the kind of person you must really be to spread lies about me like this..

Shall we take this to PM's rather than disrupting this thread more than it already is.

Slightly offended that you seem to think that I'm spreading lies about you, seeing as I have said nothing of the sort, but w/e, let's discuss this in private.

NC in the US of America

I wonder if there exists a type of synesthesia where certain visuals cause you to hear things, flavors register as visuals, or the smell of a rose feels like a gentle touch :3

IndigoChild wrote:

Strange how when your on the internet you can not defend yourself. Words are put into your mouth like a pig with an apple in its mouth. People lose respect and turn their backs at the slightest provocation. When you do try to defend yourself its considered spam, or an attack on other members. Alpine, I feel deep sorrow for you and the kind of person you must really be to spread lies about me like this..

mj-man_in_the_mirror.mp3

wink

(from what I saw all Alpine did was basically ask questions or make educated guesses to try to figure out where you are coming from)

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 1, 2013 5:28 am)

Seattle, WA

I have audiovisual.

Sweden
IndigoChild wrote:

Strange how when your on the internet you can not defend yourself.

Tried a more stable line of defense than a weird website babbling on about psychic children without citing any sources? Another good way of defending yourself is to attack inaccuracies with facts instead of painting yourself the victim.