Anyone out there have a non-working 2600 they'd be willing to let me gut? Or have spare parts? I'm looking for the cartridge connector, which can be soldered onto the board of the (newer) Atari Flashback 2.

I have an EMS64 in a blue cartridge I'd trade for it. Otherwise name your price and we'll discuss it.

Germany

would you also take a junior one? it even works and has av out mod if you care tongue
edit: pm me first tongue

Last edited by Bamboori (Aug 1, 2013 7:43 pm)

Santa Cruz, California

I also have a 2600 Jr.
I haven't used it in years.
PM me!

well before i go with either of you guysi must note that i'd prefer dismantling a *BUSTED* atari before a working one. i only need the cartridge port, so.. yeah. in fact, i'd prefer if it were a junker and i didn't end up with a bunch more stuff that i don't need (controllers, vid cables, etc).

however, seeing as you two are the only interested parties, i'll bite one way or the other.

Santa Cruz, California

Regardless of which one you choose; Post pics and build progress of the mod. I'd love to see how it's done.
*grins sadistically at his Flashback 3*

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Hey I have a cart port already removed from a heavy sixer. The pins are longer then the ports that mount flush to the board on four switchers.
If you want it, I'll have to dig it out (have a good idea where it might be.  PM me if you want it.
Good luck with your mod, I picked up a Flash back a couple yrs ago but never got around to the mod.
Yogi