I honestly hate to make this my first post on cm.o (about another site, no less! *gasp*), but I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this. tongue

I'm having an issue logging into noisechannel.org. My account was working just fine from when I created it on Wednesday up till (Thursday). On Friday, it appears that noichan went down for a good long while, and when it came back up, I couldn't log in anymore. The single post I made when my account works provides a link to what should be my profile, but when I go there, all it says is "Nothing found. Sorry!"

I've tried resetting my password, rebooting my machine (lol, I know, but you never know!) clearing my cache, cookies, and temp files, using multiple browsers, the works.

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue (I searched both sites and Googled it, but no dice; all I find is an old post from 2011 on here and the person's solution (using their email as their login) didn't work for me). Can anyone help me or has anyone experienced this? Sorry to be a bother.

P.S. Honestly not choosing one site over the other, just dipping my feet into both. Also, if this is the wrong section for this topic, I apologize.

Last edited by A Touch Electric (Aug 3, 2013 7:00 am)

This is cm.org.  Shouldn't you email the admins at noisechannel.

washington

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/noisechannel.org

canada

the down time leads me to believe that freque rolled back the site looking for bugs, possibly your account was lost in the process because it was so new. maybe you should try creating the account again, i'll talk to him about the issue as well.

Last edited by wailord (Aug 3, 2013 8:49 am)

It's working fine for me.

@nerdsome I understand that, mate. I was up late and desperate, plus I didn't know how to email any admins since there wasn't a contact link anywhere that I could see. I looked around this morning and was able to see that Freque is the owner, and then I found his email under his profile. That's my fault, I suppose.

@basspuddle Haha, first thing I tried when the site wouldn't come up, man. It definitely was down for some time, I made sure of that.

@wailord That's actually probably exactly (lolwut) what happened..I did try remaking the account, but it gives me the standard error of "That username already exists" and "That email address already exists". Now that I have his email address, I'll shoot him an email.

@bitman Yeah, the site comes up just fine for me too, just without the part of being able to login hehe. (Big fan btw; you're one of several that got me interested in chipmusic)

México, DF.

I think you can directly email the admins of this very site and they'll solve your problem, even the guy from 8bc.