Tulsa, OK
kitsch wrote:
Timbob wrote:

I'm timbob over there.

Are there any games you can play online already?

i'll be friending you soon then!

was playing call of duty: black ops II online last night.  you can even play zombie mode online.  the game types to choose from are pretty shitty for zombie mode though.  no multi-player online career mode too...

the mario U game doesn't even have 2-player coop hmm

REALLY hoping rayman will have some nice online features.  its sort of lacking so far. 

(imo, nintendo sort of screwed up the release of this console AND kick-ass games to go along with the launch...  everything seems delayed or like it wasn't planned well)

I know FIFA is probly not a popular title here, but I love it
the online is pretty good, the only bad thing is the lack of people online to do random matches with

I hope rayman has it! trine has it but I just downloaded it and havent got to play it yet

Nintendoland could have been way better in that respect

matt's mind

i play it on xbox all the time, otherwise i'd have picked it up first,

if maybe i find a used copy somewhere, i'll pick it up!  i wonder if you can share ultimate teams across platforms....

oh shit, trine has it?  i didn't even notice...

then we can play!  its not bad, the graphics are pretty great in places, actually.  its like the pacific northwest damp forest was sprinkled with glow powders.  then again i just got past the tutorial stage tongue

Tulsa, OK

yeah! and people are pissed because the wii U does not have any kind of ultimate team anything

I was never into it, i was more of a beat Real with Wolverhampton kind of guy

São Paulo, Brazil
Bit wish wrote:

Where is nitro to be a dick and close this when you need him?

You are new here.

Take it easy.

kitsch wrote:
Timbob wrote:

I'm timbob over there.

Are there any games you can play online already?

was playing call of duty: black ops II online last night.  you can even play zombie mode online.  the game types to choose from are pretty shitty for zombie mode though.  no multi-player online career mode too...

REALLY hoping rayman will have some nice online features.  its sort of lacking so far. 

(imo, nintendo sort of screwed up the release of this console AND kick-ass games to go along with the launch...  everything seems delayed or like it wasn't planned well)

The nintendoland game has some cool games you can play with multiple players. but only in the same room.

bonus feature:

here you can see nordloef being chased by a friend of mine and me.

Nerd namedropping. Awh yeah.

Last edited by Timbob (Jan 23, 2013 11:25 pm)

Tulsa, OK
Timbob wrote:
kitsch wrote:

The nintendoland game has some cool games you can play with multiple players. but only in the same room.

bonus feature:

here you can see nordloef being chased by a friend of mine and me.

Nerd namedropping. Awh yeah.

I heart Mario chase

matt's mind

any more wii u people now?

would love to expand my list and play some of you suckers

What kind of games do you play kitsch? I don't know any multiplayer online games sad

Tulsa, OK

I'm still King_Jake

bump

Columbus, Indiana
Jake Allison wrote:

I'm still King_Jake

Why does this sound like a sequel to some sort of post-apocalyptic story?

Rhode Island

recently got a wii u and I love it. I dont have too many multiplayer games outside of MH3

add me if youd like I'm 2PLAYER