BOSTON

that is all.

im not even sure if anybody is really to blame in this... just... weird...

anyways, anyone who wants to put together a NYC show in May, gimmie an email

Brooklon

Count me in. Oh wait.

Email to be sent shortly.

BOSTON

i mean, hey. there was a damn fine line-up... if we can get like half of those peeps in for a big brooklyn show... fuck yeah.

IL, US

well, i wont be driving out now, so likely albino ghost monkey and stagediver wouldnt either...talk to facundo though, he was mentioning trying to do something

The Mountains

i'm still gonna be there thanks to my free money, and i'm bringing the PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NSW, Australia

BR1GHT PR1MATE: Most of the overseas artists, i thought were getting travel money, so unless you're going to pay their way, there goes half the lineup.

New York City
Nue wrote:

BR1GHT PR1MATE: Most of the overseas artists, i thought were getting travel money,

Thought wrong.

lolusa

I'm not calling anyone out here, but if ANYONE is trying to organize a show, use the PM service (or email).
We're just going to see a very similar thing, and seeing the booking process through forum posts is a total turn off :\

NSW, Australia

I got told that by someone who was playing, but maybe im wrong.

Milwaukee, WI
e.s.c. wrote:

well, i wont be driving out now, so likely albino ghost monkey and stagediver wouldnt either...talk to facundo though, he was mentioning trying to do something

Totally sucks. Ty was excited as all hell and so was I.

Melbourne, Australia
ovenrake wrote:

I'm not calling anyone out here, but if ANYONE is trying to organize a show, use the PM service (or email).

This!

Hasn't anyone learned anything?!

Philly, PA, USA

NO, no one has learned anything, that's why this scene will never expand!

BOSTON
pixls wrote:

NO, no one has learned anything, that's why this scene will never expand!

thats IT! i've HAD IT with this negativity. i hereby quit chipmusic.

ok guys, im back

Tacoma WA
celsius wrote:
ovenrake wrote:

This!

Hasn't anyone learned anything?!

This closing thread

PM me if you disagree and we'll talk