3 Reminisce
4 Syncronicity
5 Divider
6 Modulator
7 Tinycircuits
8 Backfire
9 Running Wild
10 Trinity

10 tracks of fabulous chipmusic from n00bstar.

The source files for all songs (klystrack 1.6 r1219 / r1232) are included with the download for 3 days!

CD: $10 (plus $3 postage)
Digital download : $7

Music by n00bstar / http://n00bstar.blogspot.ca

Artwork by : ilkke / http://ilkke.blogspot.com/

Download Now

› Cheapbeats Records Catalogue

ohio gozaimasu

Pssst the "Download Now" link is broken

Tokyo, Japan

Woops! Fixed, thanks a lot.

Tokyo, Japan

Aaaand last day or two to get the download with the source files. Magic going on in there!

Warwickshire, UK

Oh yesssss! LOVE IT! Chiptune these days seem to be missing that age old popular thing called MELODY. This has it! Keep it up James and I look forward to hearing more.......

Tokyo, Japan

Im so glad you guys are into each others tunes!

Warwickshire, UK

Definitely!! smile

Montreal, Canada
lazberbeat wrote:

Im so glad you guys are into each others tunes!

Rumor has it that there is the possibility of maybe having somewhat of an idea about perhaps putting in place the foundation for the beginning of what could be construed as the start of what might become something similar to a collaborative entity of like-minded melody-driven individuals who would gather in a loose group-like formation partaking in activities along the lines of production-type endeavours of a musical quality. It has even been said that a few of these not-of-the-new-school person-type people could be looking forward to trying to find other characters of such inclinations to join the ranks of this so called fellowship. One might even interpret such a course of action as a reason to compose and expedite one of these electronic letters to the concerned gentlemen for the purpose of offering one's possible candidature for membership in this most grand and glorious of adventures. Should the reader of this simple and elegant missive found him-- or herself to be of an artistically compatible creed, that person would be well advised, perhaps even encouraged, to assemble an indefinite quantity of what they would consider to be their best material into an archive of zipable essence, or perhaps a collection of uniform resource locators, and promptly communicate with the afore-mentioned gentlemen with the details in how to obtain, or access, the material.

Brought to you by the department of redundancy department.

Warwickshire, UK

heart

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Love the whole LP but Trinity blew me away, Prior to listening I had been on a Jarre long set smile Beautiful
Yogi

Montreal, Canada
yogi wrote:

Love the whole LP but Trinity blew me away, Prior to listening I had been on a Jarre long set smile Beautiful
Yogi

smile

Glad you liked it! I wasn't too sure about including Trinity at first, it kind of clashes with the style of the other tunes. I thought I could release it as part of something else that's more in the same vein but ... I don't do a lot ambiant-ish downtempo stuff so that would have taken forever. I always end up putting some kind of rhythm section in my shit heh. (literally.. I put drums in my shit. it's costing me a fortune in snares)

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Yea, very dif styles, Both Good. Kind of blows me away that Klystrack can be so expressive in the slower tempo/ambient/synth-ish style. I mistakenly only thought of it as a 'chip' tracker, but in your hands well...guess that the difference wink
Hope you get the snares wholesale smile
Yogi