montreal, qc

/

Last edited by ilkae (Aug 11, 2013 1:25 am)

Unsubscribe

Dont post on the weekend.

montreal, qc

Fine; I suppose that was better suited for an e-mail anyways.
Have a great time tonight everyone!

Montreal, Canada

/removed

Well now you went and fucked up my post haha.

Last edited by n00bstar (Aug 11, 2013 1:46 am)

montreal, qc

you must have spent a lot of time on it.

Montreal, Canada

Nah, I just came to the forum a few minutes ago. But yeah, I was basically saying your post would be better kept in private.

Last edited by n00bstar (Aug 11, 2013 8:26 am)

montreal, qc

If anything, last night was hectic and ambitious as all hell, and toycompany deserves praise for pushing to make events like this happen in montreal. As I mentioned in the other thread, it was probably a blessing in disguise that Kris K. got to play before me. As soon as the EDM stopped, the place cleared out.

IL, US

i had a great time at the festival.. as always, wish i had more time to talk and chill with everyone... thanks much to the staff for having me out so i could make trippy. glitchy visuals and finally visit montreal... heard some amazing sets and finally got to see oxygenfad play live

buffalo, NY

Headed home today, great time chillin with my chipbros, and meeting new people who I`ve only interacted with online!   Lots of great tunes, diverse lineup, great visualists.  I hope to return to Montreal soon, but for the rest of you, I know I`ll be seeing you at festivals around the continent very soon!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

What a great event! Lots and lots of fun! Everyone I met and talked to was amazingly cool which, given the number of performers, is basically a chipmas miracle.  Hope anyone who came in from out of town has a safe trip home and I can't wait for another opportunity to work together!

Last edited by jefftheworld (Aug 11, 2013 4:24 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada

Awww Man !!! It was mindblowing...once again my shyness retain myself to talk to some people...but my energy was at the "rendez-vous" !!! All the artists we're great artists and people !!!
My legs, my arms and my neck hurts now but it's just the muscle working ! tongue
After Party tonight...maybe an heart-attack hahaha
Ohh and Jeff...DO COPY THAT FLOPPY !!!

BOSTON

TOY CO FEST WAS FUCKIN REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TRASH80 STAGE RUSH MOFO

everyone killed it. and me. now im dead.

vancouver, canada

had an amazing time visiting montreal, had an amazing time meeting and hanging out with chip peeps throughout the weekend, had an amazing time doing a rare performance for chip peers and chip heroes.

it was always my hope to see all sorts of canadian chip guys together performing in one place.  That just happened for real this weekend.  this festival did so many things right: a killer lineup, good support from choice sponsors, technical provisions, sweet selection of multiplayer games for visitors, and GOOD GOD THE VENUE.  hands down THE BEST venue i've ever seen/been to -  BEAUTIFUL beautiful stage.

major kudos goes to the Toy Company and Montreal chip crews, who demonstrated an amazing amount of solidarity and good vibes.  gents, THAT'S how you cultivate a local chip presence - the rest of the world should take note.  It's certainly inspiring me to renew my efforts to help do the same in vancouver.

once again, gr8 job guise would go again