Berlin

Hey Chiptuners,

I spent some days working on a song called "Super RobCo Disco Battle" and wonder if anybody wants to create a remix of this. Here is a zip file with all the single tracks from the beta version of the song. www.piturtle.com/load/superrobcodiscobattle_126bpm.zip .. I will release my version (which is slightly different to the one in the zip file) on July, 23rd. If you upload a nice remix on Soundcloud, I will put it into a "Super RobCo Disco Battle" Remix Set and promote it via my channels. Download for all versions is free (but you can use "like gates" or similar free promotion tools). All remixers get the cover artwork Image as a photoshop file by next week. Remix can be released on July 23rd or later.

Update: Here is the set with the remixes done so far: https://soundcloud.com/dualtrax/sets/su … sco-battle

Best Regards - Marco aka Dualtrax

Last edited by dualtrax (Aug 13, 2013 9:56 am)

Is it a lsdng File in the .zip or is it written with something else?

Berlin

Hey 9-heart. The tune is written in Renoise and the single tracks are bounced as *.wav files. I can also provide the *xrns file if required.

Not required - I'm just a LSDJ Guy.

Sydney Australia

Not promising anything, But if I do, is it cool if I chuck it up on the youtubes & bandcamp as well as sound cloud?? Still all rights both P & C to you?

Joliette, QC, Canada

I can try !!!
and yeah I will take a look at the xrns please !!! big_smile

Berlin

I sent both of you PM's

Joliette, QC, Canada

Thanks Marc ! smile

GTA, ON

A bit late to the game on this one, but I'm interested in taking a stab at this. Would I just upload it to my soundcloud when finished and then link to the original? or what?

Sweeeeeeden

I'm taking a stab at this as well.

N.E. U.S.

May take a try too. No promises it will be any good. :)

Berlin

Cool! Yes just upload it to your Soundclouds when you are done and post the link here. smile Best regards - Marco

Berlin

+ Let me know before you upload it so I can send you an Artwork including your artist name. smile

Last edited by dualtrax (Aug 2, 2013 8:18 pm)

GTA, ON

Edit: Removed

Last edited by rsrm (Aug 10, 2013 5:11 pm)

Berlin

Update: Here is what we have so far! smile Thanks to the remixers for the good work! https://soundcloud.com/dualtrax/sets/su … sco-battle

Last edited by dualtrax (Aug 13, 2013 9:55 am)

Chicago, IL

I'm currently teaching myself ableton, and trying to get used to the program, so I'll use the wavs to make loops and demo the DAW. If anything comes out of it, I'll send it your way!