West Yorks, UK

Anyone got a back up of nanostudio 1.33?

My pod got nicked, its memory wiped, then I got it back.

As my PC is a G4 mac with usb 1.0, I could never back up/ sync the pod, or put music on it.

When i went to redownload all my purchased apps, 95% of them have been upgraded beyond the devices capabilities (2g ipod touch, iOS 4.2.1)
So I got in touch with Nanostudio developer; whos only advice was, "go jailbreak ur ipod and find a dodgy copy as I cant give out an older version."

Even to someone who can prove that they bought the software! Fuckin annoying. Anyway, after jumping through hoops to actually jailbreak the thing, now I can even find a .IPA of nanostudio 1.33. Ughhhh!

Please help, all I want to do is use software Ive purchased legitamately, whilst avoiding Apples nefarious forced upgrade path and planned obsolescence. They can go suck a dick from now on as far as Im concerned

Finland

Hmm I'll check at home. How old is this 1.33? I _might_ have the file backed up at my laptop but not sure.

babylon

if you dont mind these kind of file sharing sites i found one online

http://turbobit.net/download/free/bpx22dnntpqr#

Unsubscribe

Dont blame the dev too much, most of it is apple bs.

Earth
Domu wrote:

Anyone got a back up of nanostudio 1.33?

My pod got nicked, its memory wiped, then I got it back.

As my PC is a G4 mac with usb 1.0, I could never back up/ sync the pod, or put music on it.

When i went to redownload all my purchased apps, 95% of them have been upgraded beyond the devices capabilities (2g ipod touch, iOS 4.2.1)
So I got in touch with Nanostudio developer; whos only advice was, "go jailbreak ur ipod and find a dodgy copy as I cant give out an older version."

Even to someone who can prove that they bought the software! Fuckin annoying. Anyway, after jumping through hoops to actually jailbreak the thing, now I can even find a .IPA of nanostudio 1.33. Ughhhh!

Please help, all I want to do is use software Ive purchased legitamately, whilst avoiding Apples nefarious forced upgrade path and planned obsolescence. They can go suck a dick from now on as far as Im concerned

Yeah you've gotta jailbreak and install an old version of the app. It's a bummer, but good news is those things have been jailbroken forever. http://greenpois0n.com/downloads/.

West Yorks, UK

Yep I managed to break the pod already using greenpoision!

And I dont blame the Dev too much, I know its Apples draconian policies. I would have hope he would have sorted me the IPA file given that I could demonstrate having bought the app and in app purchases too. His reasons for not doing so (preventing piracy) do run contrary to his suggestion advocating piracy however!

Thanks for the link Walter! I found an IPA of 1.33 but it did not work (accused me of pirating the software), so will try that also.

Dkstr: not very old, I only bought it less than a year ago, updated it once or twice I beleive. I think it would be one of the last handful of updates. (could be wrong) I guess i was just unlucky that all this happened within a few months of the app being updated beyond 4.2.1 capability.
If you have a backup of a version previous to 1.33 I would also happily accept that. I really loved your dry ice ep utilizing nanostudio BTW. awesome digi dub vibes (I love all yo tracks though)

Thanks all!

Last edited by Domu (Aug 14, 2013 5:14 pm)