Hi,

I wanted to know if someone here has a EZ Flash IV cartridge and is willing to sell it.

I am interested in buying one of those.

Thanks!

IL, US

are they really going for the prices i'm seeing online now? $60+?
if so, i'd sell mine and just go back to using my flash2advance cart instead

Last edited by e.s.c. (Aug 17, 2013 4:46 pm)

Not really sure cause I could not find one online, well only on http://ebluar.com/ and they sell them for $32 however I do not like buying from Hong Kong.

Are you willing to sell yours? Let me know, I am interested.

Sweeeeeeden

I tried buying an EZ-Flash IV from Ebluar earlier this year. After they hadn't sent it for nearly two months, (because of claimed supplier problems) I asked for a refund, which they promised you could get it if would take them too long. On the plus side, they did promptly refund the order when asked. I don't know if these problems were transient, or if they have always have a long wait list.

nitro2k01 wrote:

I tried buying an EZ-Flash IV from Ebluar earlier this year. After they hadn't sent it for nearly two months, (because of claimed supplier problems) I asked for a refund, which they promised you could get it if would take them too long. On the plus side, they did promptly refund the order when asked. I don't know if these problems were transient, or if they have always have a long wait list.

Yep, I read in their website that they may take long to ship and you can always request a refund.

Did you end up buying the ez flash IV in a different web site?

Thanks

IL, US

i'd sell mine for $60 for sure (with miniSD->microSD adapter and microSD card, of course).. only listings i saw ranged from $60-$95 and looked like they were 2-3 year old forum posts.. makes me wish i hadnt given my exgf my spare yikes

e.s.c. wrote:

i'd sell mine for $60 for sure (with miniSD->microSD adapter and microSD card, of course).. only listings i saw ranged from $60-$95 and looked like they were 2-3 year old forum posts.. makes me wish i hadnt given my exgf my spare yikes

PM'd

e.s.c. wrote:

makes me wish i hadnt given my exgf my spare yikes

Call her. Get that shit back. I would probably sell my soul before I get rid of my EZ Flash. Cause the EZ Flash is what the bitches want.

IL, US

hahaha, id rather get back my OG ds from her if that were an option, but we dated like 3 years ago so i doubt that i'll see either again (or her, for that matter)
oh, and id also want the wu tang tshirt back too

Last edited by e.s.c. (Aug 17, 2013 5:52 pm)

Sweeeeeeden
Retrogamer09 wrote:

Nope. This was a low priority purchase, and I've ended up not getting a GBA flashcart at all, still.

SLC, UT
nitro2k01 wrote:
Retrogamer09 wrote:

Nope. This was a low priority purchase, and I've ended up not getting a GBA flashcart at all, still.

I have a 128m flash cart I'd send you for shipping to help further your research. It has a gba link to parallel port cable, but you can flash it with a ds homebrew.

IL, US

is that an older flash2advance cart? those were the only ones i remember w/ parallel port cables

SLC, UT

Yeah I think so....or maybe firelinker or something? It has like a picture of roy from fire emblem on the box I think.

IL, US

oh right, the early ones were called flashlinker, if im remembering correctly.. same company though, solid stuff

Florida

Did you try ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EZ-Flash-IV-/19 … 2c71c213f3

You could also try this. Its not an EZ Flash but Im sure it works

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-SuperCard- … 3a83772577

SLC, UT

Seems like any flashcart that goes up on ebay gets shut down.