Sweeeeeeden

I (and SketchMan3) thought, why not. Come and talk about LSDj in #LSDj on Esper (the same network as #chipmusic).

SLC, UT

Totally makes sense. The chipmusic channel is always so busy!

NC in the US of America

Haha stargazer (-w-) it's not like this will take away any "activity" from the #chipmusic channel wink

It's a great way for us to get up close and personal with nitro2k01 in realtime away from the non #LSDj #chipmusic regulars and just talk about LSDJ, eh?

Or just chat in the #chipmusic channel >_> or both! big_smile

Real-time! You can ask all questions that would normally be considered "clutter" in real time and get real time answers or non-answers ^_^

SLC, UT

Aside from our little party the other day, I've NEVER seen any activity in IRC. I'd love to see more activity though, so if this gets us there then great. What I would really love though is to see the IRC channel implemented straight onto cm.o so anyone who logs in can easily go onto irc. nitro2k01 are you currently the only one developing/maintaining this site?

California

I've had quite a few good chats with people on there, you just have to get lucky and hop on when the talkative ones are on. I would love to see the channel somehow integrated into the site, though.

Madison, Alabama

I like this idea. I'll try popping on at work tomorrow.

Gosford, Australia

yea why not!

Sweeeeeeden
stargazer wrote:

Totally makes sense. The chipmusic channel is always so busy!

Haha. Well, it's all about psychology. If the channel is called #LSDj, then maybe people will actually come there and discuss LSDj techniques etc.