Vienna

dear comrades, my new album "the joy of Sleazy Listening" is out.

feel free to download it and enjoy the pleasure of sleazy listening.

http://telefuturenow.com/rico-zerone-th … listening/
http://ricozerone.bandcamp.com/album/th … -listening

Westfield, NJ

Love it! Thanks for sharing smile

Sorry about the lack of updates in this thread! Here are two of our new releases since the awesome The Joy of Sleazy Listening!

GARTH KNIGHT

Mandroid

The second EP  by composer Garth Knight. Mandroid, being heavily influenced by the work of John Carpenter, revolves around the concept of a gritty future where a synthetic man becomes self aware.

Download

Arcade High

Pixel Passion

Hailing from Pittsburgh, PA, Arcade High has been composing 80’s inspired synthwave music for nearly two years. While taking inspiration from both 80’s new wave music and early 90’s video game culture, Arcade High has composed his love letter to the innocence experienced during those times by presenting Pixel Passion.

With the release of his second full-length album, Arcade High is attempting to push past the norms of current synthwave music by incorporating chip music inspired sounds; aiming to make the album unique when compared to both his own releases and those of his contemporary influences that include Mitch Murder, Anamanaguchi, Starship Amazing, MPM Soundtracks, College, Jordan F, Futurecop!, and Ice Choir.

Download

Last edited by Heosphoros (Jun 26, 2013 11:17 am)

Betamaxx - Sophisticated Technology

1.Breakthrough (feat. Tommy)
2.Dolby Dance
3.Zenith
4.Maxximum
5.Redlining 6th
6.Expensive Taste (Interlude)
7.Inside Information
8.Reel to Real (feat. Mike McG)
9.Chrominance
10.La Cabane Noir (feat. Perturbator)
11.Memorex Discotheque
12.New Horizons
13.Remembrance

In a world where revolutionary leaps and bounds in popular culture have been forgotten, Sophisticated Technology provides you with a format from where it once came, brought to you by the use of ground breaking synthesizers and a vision of electronic advancements that changed it all.

The album is available as a digital download and as a limited physical edition set which includes:

• Pro-printed CD and Insert

• A folded 11” x 17” poster of album art, professionally printed on 80# glossy paper

• 2 x 1” buttons

This set is limited to 25 copies.

All music written, produced, and recorded by Nick Morey.

Download/Buy

Vincenzo Salvia - Summer Love EP

1.Welcome to the Village
2.Summer Love (feat. Chrissy Valentine)
3.Seven Days

Hot off the heels of his debut full length LP, Vincenzo Salvia returns with his Summer Love EP. 3 tracks Inspired by Italian 80s culture, including idols like Sabrina Salerno and Jerry Calà, holiday villages, sunny beaches, poolside parties, and summer loves.

Quoting Jerry Calà; “Summer is not a season, it’s a state of mind.”

Download/PWYW

Unsubscribe

You should edit the first post with the latest release.. I had no idea this was a release thread until now!

herr_prof wrote:

You should edit the first post with the latest release.. I had no idea this was a release thread until now!

Noted! Will get on that ASAP

Brunswick, GA USA
herr_prof wrote:

I'd prefer one per album to be able to put attaboys on each and avoid having the thread reach hundreds of pages someday... Just 0.02