Melbourne, Australia

Square Sounds Melbourne may be 7 months away, but thanks to www.pozible.com and their special 'Pozible gigs' crowd funding event - we're getting an early start on matters, doing a partial line up announcement, offering some early merch and cheap tickets for backers, offer a little extra to the artists (which I'm sure is something near and dear to all of your hearts!) and generally trying to bring the awesomeness!

Lineup Announced so far!

Sabrepulse
Sexy Synthesizer
NNNNNNNNNN
DKSTR
J Arthur Keenes

little-scale
tiasu
Brainbeau
Peaches the Wale
Victory Road

X in O
Chronic Sans

We know that a lot of you won't be able to make it to Australia - even with 7 months notice - but there is some great merch up for grabs.
Head over to http://www.pozible.com/chipin for some great goodies, and to help support the continued existence of Square Sounds Festival in Melbourne

NOTE - I'm putting this as general discussion as it's about the campaign, not as an event. Mods feel free to move it if you feel necessary

Last edited by dosPrompt (Sep 25, 2013 12:38 am)

Gosford, Australia

do it yea

Amazing, half way there in like 4 hours. That's crazy awesome, looking forward to this gig already smile

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:05 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

SYDNERDIA

YES *jams wallet into CD drive*

Melbtown, Lolstralia

I think this picture describes what is happening right??

Melbtown, Lolstralia

http://alexyabsley.tumblr.com/tagged/Du … h-Gameboys

Melbtown, Lolstralia

LOL

Calavera did this amazing shoop

Last edited by Dot.AY (Aug 27, 2013 2:50 am)

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:05 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

Glad I could contribute something other than money to the cause.

Finland

Sheeeet this would be awesome

Melbourne, Australia
DKSTR wrote:

Sheeeet this would be awesome

Even with dangerous animals and ultra violence
smile

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

amidoitright?

Melbourne, Australia

Hey guys,
despite this thread devolving into shops (wouldn't be the first time) we made our $5,000 target in just 5 days!
This is not all the cash we need to put on the show, but it is helping us pay extra towards flights, and also getting word out there about chipmusic - as there's some people who are a bit amazed that we made it so quickly and we're garnering some attention.
Make sure you check it out - there's still 53 days to go but there are some great incentives whether you can come to the show or not. We're super excited to announce more artists in the near future. It's going to be an amazing show (and we have some extra special pre and post party events planned)

Gosford, Australia

we rule