New Albany Indiana

Costa Mesa, CA

Mario at a-

Bit wish wrote:

oh.

Chicago, IL

i work at hot topic. its torture folding this every day

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:16 pm)

Montana

I wish this didn't exist..

Youngstown, OH
Bit wish wrote:

if offered money we are all only  o n e  b a d  d e c i s i o n  a w a y  from being blood on the dance floor

Unsubscribe

Im sure they think they are nailing the decision making process.

Canada

They have theirs.

Costa Mesa, CA
defPREMIUM wrote:

if offered money we are all only  o n e  b a d  d e c i s i o n  a w a y  from being blood on the dance floor

except we don't regularly sexually harass/assault our fans and probably never will.
word is they are an inherently awful group of two awful individuals who do awful things all the time.

Last edited by Turnstyle Robots (Aug 29, 2013 5:45 pm)

Chicago, IL
Turnstyle Robots wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

except we don't regularly sexually harass/assault our fans and probably never will.
word is they are an inherently awful group of two awful individuals who do awful things all the time.

what happens when i bunch of little girls get half naked to see a bunch of tattooed older men in make up?

welcome to the vans warped tour

Costa Mesa, CA
squidula wrote:
Turnstyle Robots wrote:

what happens when i bunch of little girls get half naked to see a bunch of tattooed older men in make up?

I'm talking about specific small venues and specific situations, like them knowingly bringing underaged girls to trailers where they'd come out shooken up and upset, them harassing and assaulting women they're touring with, etc.

warped tour is too big for them to be doing that, its also outside and they rotate bands so fast, they couldn't possibly do much of that. Plus I'm not sure they were even at warped tour.

Last edited by Turnstyle Robots (Aug 29, 2013 6:04 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

Stories notwithstanding, it's so great to know they're in it for the quality of music. [/sarcasm]

Youngstown, OH
Turnstyle Robots wrote:
squidula wrote:

I'm talking about specific small venues and specific situations, like them knowingly bringing underaged girls to trailers where they'd come out shooken up and upset, them harassing and assaulting women they're touring with, etc.

warped tour is too big for them to be doing that, its also outside and they rotate bands so fast, they couldn't possibly do much of that. Plus I'm not sure they were even at warped tour.

Yeah I read this whole huge article about various atrocities they've committed. And it was my first time ever hearing of the band, so

canada

you guys are idiots! this music rocks! \m/

dubstep/metal for life \m/

Costa Mesa, CA
sleepytimejesse wrote:

Yeah I read this whole huge article about various atrocities they've committed. And it was my first time ever hearing of the band, so

yeah it was mine too, I didn't even realize it was the same people until I saw that shirt and flashed back