The casual khakis rein supreme.

Last edited by DivingTacos (Feb 7, 2021 10:04 am)

canada

mario shirt

Last edited by DivingTacos (Feb 7, 2021 9:28 am)

Costa Mesa, CA

going full nude is the only way to go when listening to chips, it expresses your full desire to do nothing but listen to chips, not even dress.

edit: PS: This is a really silly thing to be considering, just wear what you want man. If you dress like a hipster, listen to music hipsters like, drink pabst blue ribbon, you might be a closeted hipster.

Last edited by Turnstyle Robots (Aug 29, 2013 9:15 pm)

Los Angeles, CA

I have seen lots of metal t-shirts at chip shows.  The official haircut seems to be the "Nullsleep".

Wear whatever you want.

Madriz, Supain

Clothes.

IL, US

yeah. as long as you arent naked, its probably fine. so no, this isn't fun to discuss

Marseille

Post script : Being associated with hipsters is the last thing I want.

isn't beeing dedicated to retro gaming music made on vintage computer consoles really close to the pure definition of hipsterism though?

los angeles

are you fucking serious

Joliette, QC, Canada
Mrwimmer wrote:

I have seen lots of metal t-shirts at chip shows.  The official haircut seems to be the "Nullsleep".

Wear whatever you want.

hahaha I used to call it the "Nullcut" ! Lots of chipfriends rocked it these last years !!! tongue

I usually wear chiptune shirts or stuffs related to C64 and Atari...
...drole de thread !

Puerto Rico

I was under the impression the chip fan uniform was "the scene kid".

NC in the US of America

Hahahahaha this thread big_smile

Or is this a non-issue that I have brought up.

ftfy

Earth

Plumbers outfit, big mustaches.

stop

Joliette, QC, Canada
defPREMIUM wrote:

stop

Collaborate and listen

Spookane, Warshington

Wear whatever you want. I don't think I've seen any one "chipmusic style" out there. That's one thing I love about this community: diversity. All sorts of different people are involved in it and we all share an interest in awesome music.