SLC, UT

Chipmusic isn't a genre, its an instrument. That's like saying "how should drummers wear?"

But srsly tho omg

4/10 almost thought of writing a reply

Matthew Joseph Payne

I knew this would be the best thread ever as soon as I saw the title. Keep it up you guys!

Madriz, Supain
stargazer wrote:

Chipmusic isn't a genre, its an instrument. That's like saying "how should drummers wear?"

But srsly tho omg

Once again, clothes.

Nothing bothers me more than a fucking shirtless drummer. Youre not the playboy of the band, youre a metronome! dress up, bastard!

SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Nothing bothers me more than a fucking shirtless drummer. Youre not the playboy of the band, youre a metronome! dress up, bastard!

tune in next time for another episode of "the standards of taste and decency in artistic expression", by super busty samurai monkey

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Aug 29, 2013 10:40 pm)

Washington, PA

I think a well-tailored suit or tuxedo is probably the only thing you can wear if you listen to chiptune. And I mean, the ONLY thing and it must be worn at all times. No pajamas for sleeping. No swim trunks for swimming. No showering naked.

Madriz, Supain
defPREMIUM wrote:
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

tune in next time for another episode of "the standards of taste and decency in artistic expression", by super busty samurai monkey

You should see me when we practise and my list of forbidden things, including tuning loudly, wearing no shoes, smoking close to my glasses and using the name of Brian Eno in vain.

"the standards of taste and decency in artistic expression" gets less and less fun with each episode..

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Aug 29, 2013 10:51 pm)

Madriz, Supain

Crap. I wanted to be the new hero of class and non-long hair cuts.

canada

but actually. and i am not kidding here. you need a XXXL shirt that says "BAMBINO" on it.

Baja California
Mrwimmer wrote:

The official haircut seems to be the "Nullsleep".

In my city I found a beauty salon with a poster in a window that displays/reminded me this. What's weird is that the model of the photo looks a lot like Nullsleep.

Last edited by lvlzero (Aug 29, 2013 10:59 pm)

if you are saying it is weird to think that nullsleep might be a beauty model, you are wrong

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Aug 29, 2013 10:59 pm)

Columbus, Indiana
jmc1987 wrote:

I think a well-tailored suit or tuxedo is probably the only thing you can wear if you listen to chiptune. And I mean, the ONLY thing and it must be worn at all times. No pajamas for sleeping. No swim trunks for swimming. No showering naked.

Wrong thread, try this one
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/11503 … the-genre/

+1 meanwun

Unsubscribe

The blood of the righteous.

herr_prof wrote:

The blood on the dancefloor.

fixed that for u