Port Huron, MI

http://rebornnsf.bandcamp.com/album/con … 12-release

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:16 pm)

NC in the US of America

Ah the caffeinated unce. Oh wait there are some rhythms in this big_smile

There is a good variety of ideas and stuff but the repetition on some of the tracks is kind of killing it for me ;( But then again, I'm just not a huge fan of hyperactive stuff in general (there are exceptions of course), so maybe I'm not one to say anything, hehe.

I was just starting to enjoy "Old Friends" and then it ended sad

The constant non-syncopated arpeggios (not arps) on almost every track gets tiring after awhile (no breathing room), Many of those tracks could use a good noise kick at the times when the pulse/wav noise is not present, in my opinion. (check out the bitman's tutorial at noisechannel.org :3).

I enjoyed the 40 minute challenge one a good bit. better than what I could do in just 40 minutes smile And I really like some of the ideas you have going.

That artwork is really nice.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Aug 31, 2013 4:49 am)

Florida
SketchMan3 wrote:

Ah the caffeinated unce. Oh wait there are some rhythms in this big_smile

There is a good variety of ideas and stuff but the repetition on some of the tracks is kind of killing it for me ;( But then again, I'm just not a huge fan of hyperactive stuff in general (there are exceptions of course), so maybe I'm not one to say anything, hehe.

I was just starting to enjoy "Old Friends" and then it ended sad

The constant non-syncopated arpeggios (not arps) on almost every track gets tiring after awhile (no breathing room), Many of those tracks could use a good noise kick at the times when the pulse/wav noise is not present, in my opinion. (check out the bitman's tutorial at noisechannel.org :3).

I enjoyed the 40 minute challenge one a good bit. better than what I could do in just 40 minutes smile And I really like some of the ideas you have going.

That artwork is really nice.

I agree 100%

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:16 pm)

Bumping almost 10 years later to say this has become one of my favorite albums.