Boise, ID

Finding Your Way Home - Shintarou

http://shintarou.bandcamp.com/

Florida

This release was way overlooked and that first song is ace! People should hear this.

Boise, ID

Hey thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

washington

how did i miss this?

needless to say what i've heard of it so far is fantastic. smile

New Albany Indiana

I love you and your music babe.

Gosford, Australia

got 5 seconds into the first track and was sold. this is great!

e:  i think adding denser instrumentation (e.g. guitar and/or vox) would take this to another level though

Last edited by Victory Road (Aug 31, 2013 6:27 am)

Boise, ID
Victory Road wrote:

e:  i think adding denser instrumentation (e.g. guitar and/or vox) would take this to another level though

Actually, I'm thinking of mixing banjo in with my next release. smile

washington

banjo would be a nice addition to a chip song, banjoes seem to sit well tonally with gameboys.

UK, Leicester

I enjoy your music, and want more people to listen to it

NC in the US of America

This is so interesting. Sometimes it reminds me of Feryl, sometimes Brother Android, sometimes others... (haven't gone through the whole thing). I think I like it.

Edit: The long sustain on the backbeats on "Island" works really well with that slow style. I like that one.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Sep 1, 2013 6:04 am)

Boise, ID
SketchMan3 wrote:

This is so interesting. Sometimes it reminds me of Feryl, sometimes Brother Android, sometimes others... (haven't gone through the whole thing). I think I like it.

Edit: The long sustain on the backbeats on "Island" works really well with that slow style. I like that one.

Yeah it's the same instrument patch as the Morning Surf song. Thanks Sketch!
Cool you mention them too, I love brother android's stuff. I've never heard Feryl though I'll go give his music a listen. smile

ohio gozaimasu

This is rad!

New Albany Indiana

I gave a listen this morning.
I really enjoy the briefness of the songs.