Tokyo, Japan

Konnichiwa! wink
The music has been composed for ZX Spectrum 16K with AY-interface, however I made all the work on ZX Spectrum 48K with the same interface and also I recorded the stuff from this machine.
Each source of the songs is not bigger than....... 4,8Kb!!!!!! wink
Software used: ZX SoundTracker 1.1.

Let chiptunes/micromusic be with You!!!!!!!

(C) 2013 YERZMYEY/AY-RIDERS

1.Chouyaku 03:06
2.Niji 03:45
3.Egao 03:08
4.Enro 02:50
5.Kure-Ji 02:29
6.Doko Ka Ni 03:46
7.Naguru 03:08
8.Senshi 04:15
9.Ai 04:21
10.Jigoku No Sanba 02:42
11.Yuki 04:21

Digital download $4
CD $8 (+ $3 worldwide shipping)

Music: YERZMYEY Website
Art: Ui Website

› Cheapbeats Records Catalogue

Holland

Yes!

Montreal, Canada

My favorite Cheapbeat release to date. True oldschool demo/cracktro at its finest. Very good work man.

Holland
n00bstar wrote:

My favorite Cheapbeat release to date. True oldschool demo/cracktro at its finest. Very good work man.

:'( !

But yeah agreed, very nice to see YERZMYEY with a new release! \o/

Also the CD itself looks very nice, as I can see.

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Oh look at that cover art, very nice cherry on top of another sweet album from Yerzmyey.

Chiptunes! Chiptunes uber alles!

My Igloo

You had me at hello, this is superb!

Joliette, QC, Canada

Wow !!! Will totally get this Thursday !!! big_smile

London

The master returns! \o/

Been a big fan of your music for years! I'll get the digital download now, but will certainly be getting the CD as well in future. A tangible piece of Yerzmyey? Yes please!

Yes, I made an account just to post here. I like what you've done with the place. Might hang around a bit wink

QS big_smile

EDIT - Actually, sod that. I've ordered the CD big_smile

Last edited by quantumsheep (Sep 12, 2013 4:07 pm)

TSSBAY01

kure-ji is the bomb, but when is yerz not cooking up some awesome styles? this guy's a classic! bout it bout it!

The Rubber Man

Thanks guys.
Whilst AY is stable in standard square waves playing, still - one has to tune manually every and each note in a pattern when "buzzers" are used. smile So it's nice that You dig my laborious work to make the Spectrum's sound more interesting. wink
Best regards,
Yerz

Nomad's Land

Awesome album. Niji and Ai are the best.
This needs more heart  so here's some: heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Montreal, Canada

*BUMP OF DOOM*

Just saying.. if you haven't picked this awesome album up yet, you can get it on the cheap, along with a few games RIGHT MEOW:

https://groupees.com/tuesday5

Finland

Nice one. I was just trying to remember that one song that really got stuck in my head when I first heard it. It's "Yuki" from this album. It's not often when I hear a track this good, I absolutely love it. One of the best I've heard outside commercial games. "Doko Ka Ni" is very awesome too. This is an outstanding release.

Bronx, NY

Fucking yes