m-audio monitors on hold.

update, digital polaroid camera + printing paper now $100 (down from $150) : )

the polaroid camera is now only $90- $60 LESS than my original price. and over $100 less than what i bought it for (including the print paper) see it in action here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWyCEvMMcYc

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Aug 22, 2013 8:39 pm)

Tacoma, WA

Do you have any recent pics of the polaroid camera? The links in the description are broken.

oh, sorry about that- thanks for the heads up. i am at work so i can't put any new ones up for a few hours. that being said, the camera is practically brand new and only been used a couple of times so any pics of the new product (white z2300) you find on google is what it will look like! (such as http://kathleenssugarandspice.com/wp-co … 46182.jpg)

camera pending!
ok, if someone contacts me in the next two hours i will let the monitors go for $75! in two hours i head to the post office for the last time before i move outta the country!

washington

bump for a good transaction.

also, good luck moving!

thanks smile and actually, everything sold for now! which is awesome

bump in OP :: selling dmg-01 + EMS cart (and other accessories!) to raise funds for bus fare : )

Taichung, Taiwan

pricing of midi cable?

washington

answered my own question

Last edited by basspuddle (Sep 3, 2013 6:59 pm)

matt's mind
katsumbhong wrote:

pricing of midi cable?

seems to be $10. 

subtraction wink

yea we'll say $10 : ) it's cool if anyone wants to split things up / recombine things.. i am just trying to sell things together so that i have enough for a month pass. but feel free to ask

nl-midi cable soooold : )

EMS cart pending!

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Sep 3, 2013 9:56 pm)

cart is now sold so ignore it in the photo ; )

$50 for dmg modded by katsumbhong (or $55 for dmg and RAD PIKA CASE)~~~