WOW MAN!

V1.0 of droNES is now available from my website.

It's been a tough decision for me to decide to charge for this one but my time is precious these days and I don't believe it's much to ask for the effort that goes into my softwares. And of course, paying something back encourages and facilitates further development and projects. I'll still continue to update and support all of the other software over at NES Audio (http://nes-audio.com).

And for those of you that don't know, at the start of this year I launched an audio services business, Marmot Audio (which is where my 'shop' is located). I've just setup an account with Cotton Cart (UK based but they shop worldwide) for merchandise and other stuff. I'll be adding more designs and other bits and bobs over time.

Cheers,

Neil

http://marmotaudio.co.uk/shop/

Minneapolis

Yay Neil! May you make many much monies, you certainly deserve it. smile

Abandoned on Fire

Yes! Been waiting for this one!

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Too Cool! Been hoping you would release this baby! Just PPaled it, Yea!
Bye the way, like your shop and best of luck!
Yogi

Just purchased!  Can't wait to get it on actual hardware!

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
DSC wrote:

Just purchased!  Can't wait to get it on actual hardware!

Oh please update us, been debating over which to buy, PowerPak (when RZone restocks) or Everdrive. smile

Unsubscribe

Btw I would totally pay for any other updates to your NESuite. Maybe a master bundle?

droNES is great!  Playin' with it all day!  Pic of my old school cart.

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
DSC wrote:

droNES is great!  Playin' with it all day!  Pic of my old school cart.

Oh OK, was thinking you were using a flash cart, my bad. Any info on your cart? I did a SMMM cart a while ago (followed the guide @ Hack.it.up), would be cool to have a droNES too.

Pretty straight forward.  Neil made this one very easy for the average DIY'er.  Just get your hands on one of these:
Most of the very basic NES games. This one is from a Super Mario Bros.

Desolder the chips, burn some new ones and your up makin' noise fast.
If you run into trouble, let me know and if you really have trouble I can do it for you with 'proof of purchase' of course.
www.Ninstrument.com

Canada

This is crazy!

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Thanks DSC. Will have to fire-up the EPROM burner!!

WOW MAN!

Thanks for your support as always DSC smile

Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

Btw I would totally pay for any other updates to your NESuite. Maybe a master bundle?

Ditto on that.

Milwaukee, WI
egr wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Ditto on that.

Me too!

Abandoned on Fire

This really is a great program.  I've been playing with it on PSP thru NesterJ and everything seems just fine.  Save states work, too wink