Seattle, WA

As much as it pains me, I'm going to sell my DCM8. I've heard these are pretty hard to find, and I'd like to offer mine on cm.org for a decent price before putting it up on eBay. I'll sell it for $400 (including shipping). That's a pretty good deal as far as I can tell.

The DCM8 is a great drum machine. It sounds awesome, and it's fun to play with. It's definitely has quirks, but hopefully you like quirky music-making machines. Mine is in great shape. I bought it brand new a couple years ago for I think around $550. Included in this offer is the drum machine, the original power adapter, and the manual. Let me know if you're interested.

Old eBay listing
Old Perfect Circuit store page (out of stock)

My DCM8, in action:

Some how-to demonstrations:

That's amazing, just bad timing for me. Maybe if it's still around in a month.

Litebritedeath Land

I'm interested if you would not mind me making a couple of payments.  I could pay you half on the 15th of this month and the other half on the 30th and you could ship after all payment is received.  My name is Corey by the way.  I have been out of the scene for awhile but I was active on 8BC and here some too.  I also went by litebritedeath.

bed

Oh how I wish I could afford that... *sigh*
Loved the Arduinoboy demo! smile

Indiana

wow, kinda unrelated, but your music is super good

Seattle, WA
sxe_weekend wrote:

I'm interested if you would not mind me making a couple of payments.  I could pay you half on the 15th of this month and the other half on the 30th and you could ship after all payment is received.  My name is Corey by the way.  I have been out of the scene for awhile but I was active on 8BC and here some too.  I also went by litebritedeath.

Hey Corey. Sorry for the late response. If you still want it, it's yours. I'll PM you and we can discuss details.

Seattle, WA
Fudgers wrote:

wow, kinda unrelated, but your music is super good

Thanks! If you're interested to hear more, check out stenobot.bandcamp.com or supercommuter.net