Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:51 pm)

Austin, TX

The new products look great! Any chance of you getting another batch of density backlights soon?

Austin, TX

Oh snap, my bad man. Last time I checked (weeks ago) you were out of the white ones, but I see now that you have them. Thanks!!

Apeshit wrote:

Label is printed and currently in transit to us

Instabuy.

Matthew Joseph Payne

That "rock that SP" on the back is super clever, love it!

World

Last edited by luftek (Aug 8, 2017 8:12 pm)

Taichung, Taiwan

I want 2!

SLC, UT

Just wanted to say thanks for this. For some reason, I love the look of black PCBs. If this gets mass produced and goes for ~30 and if you could bundle a flasher for ~50 you would fulfill a dream of mine to eradicate the ems carts from demand. I just feel like this is so much more solid.

Dallas, Texas

Love that color!

Apeshit wrote:

They'll get mass produced. It just may take a bit of time to get there. The whole point of this design was supposed to allow for easy mass production (i.e. no reused parts.) and therefore a lower price. We'll get there. A flasher will happen too.

How soon, and what prices should we expect (for carts and flasher)?

I am very strongly considering a smartboy or 3, but a few things have kept me from jumping on it, such as them not being in NA, little info on how frequently they ship and previous issues with customs.  With everything people are doing here maybe I should just get in on some of that with the money.

TylerBarnes wrote:

Love that color!

+1, another great color choice, Apeshit.

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

may need to sink my teeth into this one

Actually in the market for a decent flashcart right now, but $45 seems a bit steep compared to the $40 EMS 64M one, is there any benefit to this one above that, other than the (awesome) colour?

Last edited by metropeak (Sep 11, 2013 6:05 pm)

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:52 pm)