Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:39 am)

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:40 am)

South Korea

Come on people, learn Carillon, it's not that difficult. This compilation NEEDS to happen!
So fucking excited to see who's on this.

DeerPresident wrote:

Come on people, learn Carillon, it's not that difficult. This compilation NEEDS to happen!
So fucking excited to see who's on this.

I wish I had time to be a part of this. I hope it becomes a regular thing.  Did you submit anything?

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

Madriz, Supain

I messed around on Carillon but I dont get it hmm

New Albany Indiana

is possible for me to do it on lsdj, then record on carillon?

Taichung, Taiwan
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Gosford, Australia
Bit wish wrote:

no

South Korea
rygD wrote:

I wish I had time to be a part of this. I hope it becomes a regular thing.  Did you submit anything?

Yeah, I did submit, don't know if it's any good though. If you are used to LSDJ, Carillon's navigation is probably the biggest obstacle to overcome.
Creating instruments in Carillon makes more sense than LSDJ though, and having more tools at your disposal is ALWAYS a good thing.

UK, Leicester
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

I had the same problem, although there is a help/ how to get started thing in the download, which is kinda useful, although it is a lot of reading

Bit wish wrote:

It's possible for you to write a song in LSDJ, and then copy it over to Carillon, but it would be a bit of a pain, trying to get everything exactly the same.

Madriz, Supain

Ill be just fine if I just understand how to navigate carillon and how to make kicks and snares.

Apeshit wrote:

Might even have to shoot for Halloween 2014.

I'm in.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 17, 2019 12:35 am)

Germany

sorry... i was barely learning lsdj and thought i could easily grasp it.  but in the end i didnt even manage to make a sound ._.

UK, Leicester
Apeshit wrote:

Not sure if anyone else is working on a song for this, but this project is canceled. Out of 30+ emails, we only received one and a half submissions.

Maybe next year...

You said you were aiming for Halloween 2014 anyway...