UK, Leicester

-recycling old thread again-

I'm after a 32mb ems cart, pre-flashed with LSDJ. I can provide proof of purchase.
Looking for around £20 ($30 ish) + shipping, hit me up if you have one for sale, price is negotiable.

Last edited by Alpine (Sep 16, 2013 5:07 pm)

Boise, ID

If I had 50 bucks to spare sad
why are the blue ones always expensive...

they were never advertised, leading to low demand, so fewer were sold?  if so, them being uncommon could lead to the old supply/demand thing.

it could also be the same thing (which i don't understand) that causes prices of extremely popular games to sell for high prices.  Look at pokemon or zelda carts, for example.  These were really popular and sold well, and they are very easy to find now.  For some reason they regularly sell for higher prices than less common games, even though they are plentiful.  I suspect this was caused by some people who were willing to pay more for their favorite games, then people saw the price paid and asked for or paid more thinking it was what they were worth, and now those higher prices are what they are worth because of some weird marketplace feedback loop.  If anyone has a real explanation for this phenomenon please share it, as i find it very interesting (and annoying, as a buyer).

Detroit

FUCKING MINE

Detroit

Also blue is slightly higher than the rest (with the exception of white) because it's Europe only.  So honestly it's generally worth more to mostly the Western hemisphere due to its lack of availability.  I'd say this is a pretty reasonable price as I've seen them go for $100+ at times.

UK, Leicester

bump for change of thread

UK, Leicester

re-bumping for change of thread

Madriz, Supain

dont you want two smartboys ?

UK, Leicester

Pm'd

Last edited by Alpine (Sep 16, 2013 7:28 pm)

carts are so mainstream I'm just using rocks and nickels to make my music now

4BP wrote:

carts are so mainstream I'm just using rocks and nickels to make my music now

too late nickelback already rocks sux for u

UK, Leicester

fucking casuals, you think I'm going to put them in my gameboy? I'm obvs going to suspend them from the ceiling, while they are on fire, in an art instillation to show the greed and corruption in society.