Unsubscribe

I bought this to use for live dj sets, but now I am so fucking sick of its creator I refuse to have it in my fucking house.

It is in great condition and the stereo mods was made with such skill, you can hardly believe that it was crafted by such a horrible person. He promised an upgrade for free once the three channel amp version was available, but I doubt that will hold true for its future buyer.

Unit includes Power Supply, and RF adapter if you need it for some reason.

US Only.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

*slow clap*

I will offer a free upgrade to NESmod2.0 to who ever buys this.
Provide  there is proof of purchase from Peter Swimm.

*edit* NESmod2.0 isn't due for release for a few months.

Athens, Greece

CRIPPLE FIGHT

New York City

Does it come with shit on the cart slot? Because I am not buying it until you clean tat shit from the cart slot.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 8, 2010 12:01 am)

akira^8GB wrote:

Does it come with shit on the cart slot? Because I am not buying it until you clean tat shit from the cart slot.

I literally burst out in fits of laughter when reading this.

Just a word from the peanut gallery, we have PMs on this site for a reason, to curb this nonsense before it becomes public and people like me can come in and say whatever they want.

Poop.

Melbourne, Australia

I'd really appreciate it if we could leave the jokes aside for the moment. Action has been requested of the original poster. I don't want to close this thread because there is obviously a legitimate desire to sell but I don't want to see it descend into personal jabs or slander. I'd request that the people shit stirring please edit your posts.

New York City
celsius wrote:

I'd request that the people shit stirring please edit your posts.

This has been the best reply ever.
I love you celsius.

Guys, have some humor for a bit. We've seen worse, let's take it like adults.
I meant no harm at all by my post, actually am talking to low-gain privately right now.
No mean to offend, just to create a smile.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Apr 8, 2010 12:12 am)

Melbourne, Australia

Oh man, bad choice of words on my behalf. I'm closing this one off. If you would like to purchase said wonder machine please send herr_prof a PM.