So, just made this song, it's not finished yet, just wondering if you think i should add something, change something, make it shorter/longer and so on! Would be nice with some constructive critisism!

The Song: https://soundcloud.com/teknikbanken/unf … remake-new

Teknikbanken

NC in the US of America

Ummm... Did you listen to Unicorn Dream Attack's Love Bits before writing this? :3

I think it is kinda endearing I guess. It might be cool if you used a different melody sometimes.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Sep 18, 2013 4:56 pm)

Thanks for the feedback! smile Never heard it until you mentioned it right now and I had to go and listen to it, there are similarities but also a lot of differences! smile I will try to figure out some other melodies to use somewhere in the song! Melodies right now for me are my favourite to work on when it comes to music!

Also I think a lot of influence comes from Anamanaguchi's new album which I've been listening too a lot the past month! smile

NC in the US of America

Yeah the first thing that popped into my head was Anamanaguchi for some reason, but I am not as familiar with their work, so I second-guessed myself and went with what I knew :3

Oh also, I don't know about the timbre of that lead... it seems to pop out a little too much. Just my opinion though. It's fun to occasionally switch out the instrument that's carrying the lead melody instead of keeping the same one throughout (I'm just learning that myself).

SketchMan3 wrote:

Oh also, I don't know about the timbre of that lead... it seems to pop out a little too much. Just my opinion though. It's fun to occasionally switch out the instrument that's carrying the lead melody instead of keeping the same one throughout (I'm just learning that myself).

Hmm, will experiment with it! smile thanks for the tips! big_smile

Denmark

I really liked it smile It doesn't remind me of anything else and seems unique to me, and it's a very nice relaxing tune big_smile

Browk wrote:

I really liked it smile It doesn't remind me of anything else and seems unique to me, and it's a very nice relaxing tune big_smile

Thanks mate big_smile