TSSBAY01

why dont some of you guests make an account? i realize some are spambots or manual readers but still. this is a personal invitation for you to make accounts, dont be strangers.

UK, Leicester

maybe the people who just browse without accounts are people who just come here to listen to music, and keep up with releases, so aren't massively bothered about having accounts.

Finland

oooor people who are at work or school and don't bother putting in their accs. I do that sometimes.

he's not talking about those people

TSSBAY01

jussayin, if they signed up, it'd increase the community, bots or not, ahhaha. says theres 68 guests right now, thats an awful lot of bots if it is.

yea like 45 min or so ago it was just me and keff and 64 guests, hehe

Antwerp, Belgium

I'm probably one of those fake guests because I never take the time to sign in except to post (like right now)

barf

haha i never noticed this counter

74/7

NC in the US of America

Meh. IMO It is encouraging that there are so many guests versus members signed in. Maybe this means that people other than artists are interested...?

UK, Leicester
my.Explosion wrote:

oooor people who are at work or school and don't bother putting in their accs. I do that sometimes.

oh yeah this, for a while, it said that the ip I was using had been used to post spam or something, so I couldn't sign in.

barf

there's a bot counter now :o

Last edited by kfaraday (Sep 21, 2013 3:12 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
kfaraday wrote:

there's a bot counter now yikes

ahhhaaahahahaha that's excellent!

Sweeeeeeden

Yep, trying to clear up the confusion with some rudimentary bot detection. Next project will be to add a count of the number of spammers as well. Maybe it will turn out the number of real guests is 0. tongue

vancouver, canada

maybe the entire chip scene isn't real

Unsubscribe

Reality is a hologram.

http://www.worldsciencefestival.com/eve … phic_world

Milwaukee, WI

Sometimes I'll come here to kill a few minutes/read a few insightful posts. I then realize quite a few of these discussions are embarrassing, referential throwbacks to a certain other defunct message board I never cared about. Noticing I'm not logged in, I stay logged the fuck out.