Germany

Hi, I was searching for gbc button pads and the only site selling these I found was nintendorepairhut.
I haven´t read someone mentioning them and the site looks a bit abandoned so I´m asking has anyone in here bought things there.
The prices seem very low to me, for example the replacement cases, but colours are limited.
No neon...

Taichung, Taiwan

eBay?

Taichung, Taiwan

I'd find a busted GBC and grab the pads out of that... Or put a WTB thread in Trading Post asking for GBC pads, I'm sure there are modders here with a ton of extra laying around.

matt's mind

^ i bet someone here has a spare set

UK, Leicester

I think I've got a spare set lying around, If I do, I'd quite happily send them to you for the price of postage.

Edit:

Nope, sorry, only got DMG and MGB button pads, no CGB ones.

Last edited by Alpine (Sep 22, 2013 5:40 pm)

hiding under your bed

I haven't ordered straight from their site before, but I've ordered from them on eBay and their service has always been great.
Just got a CGB battery cover, SP shell, and some DMG battery covers from them a couple weeks ago, actually.

Germany

Nevertheless thanks for the offer Alpine.

e-bay, I´m bidding right know but even broken GBCs get more money than the parts on their page cost.
But meanwhile I got a delivery fail mail back when I asked about delivery costs, which gives me a bad feeling.
But I will have a look at their ebay shop, if I find it.

after a little googling I found this german thread which tells something about the quality of their products:

http://circuit-board.de/forum/viewtopic … 63d2e1d5fe