Seattle, WA

http://bfad.bandcamp.com/album/singularity-crisis

An album with LSDJ, Genesis, guitar, and screaming.

Seattle, WA

That bad huh?

Aw, sorry nobody got back to you. Which is strange considering this is a high quality release. I usually dislike chipmusic/metal combinations but for some reason I was really able to get into this one. Excellent analog sound with the instrumentation, which is really lacking in the community these days. The bleak and melancholy mood sustained throughout your work is engulfing without being oppressive, and you transition well between mellow chip solos and explosive rock outbursts.

I hope you can get some more attention; this is a top-notch release for sure.

Chicago

was it an intentional artistic choice to have the 'beast of the earth' and 'copies of copies of copies' be the same exact track?

Seattle, WA

Whoa, thanks for digesting this Idio. It really means a ton big_smile

theghostservant wrote:

was it an intentional artistic choice to have the 'beast of the earth' and 'copies of copies of copies' be the same exact track?

Not really, they just happened to have a similar beat and when I was arranging the tracks I meant to seperate them with Birthquake...but for whatever reason I ended numbering the tracks that way.

Chicago

oh, okay, it must be subtle differences I'm not catching. They start and end the same with the same run time.
I did dig it. I love to check it out live

Arizona

Dude, I think you dun goofed. I opened them in audacity and panned one right, the other left, and they are exactly the same. You might want to look into that.

NC in the US of America
MostlyToast wrote:

Dude, I think you dun goofed. I opened them in audacity and panned one right, the other left, and they are exactly the same. You might want to look into that.

^ +1
Since last summer people are probably a bit wary of "lsdj+scream" for reasons...

Oh, this is sooo good by the way. I had this thread opened in a tab for awhile and just now got to it.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Sep 25, 2013 6:14 pm)

Seattle, WA
MostlyToast wrote:

Oh shit! I was so confused. You guys have been missing out due to my blunder sad I'll fix it when I get home.

Let this be a lesson kids, don't upload things when you're really tired.

Last edited by BFAD (Sep 25, 2013 6:54 pm)

sweden

Cool!

Seattle, WA

The album is also on soundclown where you can listen to the track until I fix it:

http://soundcloud.com/bfad/beasts-of-the-earth

...and also thanks for listening and the feedback guys, legit I'm really grateful for it.

Last edited by BFAD (Sep 25, 2013 8:17 pm)

Madriz, Supain

WHAT, this is awesome man!

Get a freaking plane so we can play together.

Is there any physical release ?

EDIT : shame on anyone not liking lsdj+screams

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Sep 25, 2013 8:35 pm)

King's Lynn, UK

I was totally digging this until the screams in Monotony Cycle. Sorry bro sad However, i liked every other track, and even the bits without any screams in Monotony Cycle were good (bear in mind this is hard for me to say as i don't get along with metal too well, or chiptune with vocals) It's a great release otherwise though. Would totally have bought it had i not just discovered that work screwed up my pay.

Seattle, WA
HillyOTM wrote:

I was totally digging this until the screams in Monotony Cycle. Sorry bro sad However, i liked every other track, and even the bits without any screams in Monotony Cycle were good (bear in mind this is hard for me to say as i don't get along with metal too well, or chiptune with vocals) It's a great release otherwise though. Would totally have bought it had i not just discovered that work screwed up my pay.

I appreciate your honesty above all else dude. Seriously though thanks for the heart

So Beasts of the Earth is it's own song now. I also made it pay what you want again because even though I believe my album is valuable, I'd rather let the "quality" combined with your opinion of the music dictate its own fate. Keep in mind though- any money made from these things goes right back into Buried For A Day i.e. making merch, travelling to play shows, better gear, etc.

SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

WHAT, this is awesome man!

Get a freaking plane so we can play together.

Is there any physical release ?

EDIT : shame on anyone not liking lsdj+screams

World domination is in my plans, but I dunno if it's in the cards. Would be more than glad to if it's in the cards. The same goes for a physical release.

Last edited by BFAD (Sep 26, 2013 2:18 am)