Litebritedeath Land

I'm honestly looking to get a Shruthi as soon as I can so I am willing to do $600.  Call it a flash sale if you will.

I have my one month old and rarely used OP-1 for sale. It is in mint condition and includes all the accessories in the back to school sale + the guitar strap kit. the screen has had a perfectly aligned screen protector on since day one. All the original packaging will be included as well. I'm asking $700 shipped in the US. Paypal only please. I have a sellers account so I can accept billmelater as well as the other forms of paypal payments. It's a fun synth but I miss soldering from my circuit bending days and I can get quite a few kits for what I can sell the OP-1 for. Leave a message on here or email me at litebritedeath at gmail dot com if interested!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Sep 27, 2013 11:42 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Don't suppose you're open for trades?

detroit

guhhhh this is an excellent price.

Litebritedeath Land

@Theta_Frost what do you have?

Litebritedeath Land

I know i am interested in an Korg EMX1 SD.  I am open to trades so anyone with any cool gear please post away!

Litebritedeath Land

I'm really wanting a Shruthi as well.  That was my plan with the money.  So if anyone has a Kit and enclosure I am definitely interested.

Litebritedeath Land

I'm honestly looking to get a Shruthi as soon as I can so I am willing to do $600.  Call it a flash sale if you will.

matt's mind

PPPM'd

Litebritedeath Land

REPLIED kitsch kind sir!!

Litebritedeath Land

kitsch wins!

Milwaukee, WI

DANG IT. I would've gotten rid of the Shruthi in a heartbeat for this.