Swedebbb

hey its that time of year again
Its a jolly and somewhat trippy place, with strange animals and hidden meaning and all that. So through my eyes and other instruments of perception, past the clusterfuck of braincells i call my own, out to the fingertips and onto the screen of the weird nintendo object, and then back to my ears (and on through some computer thing and bandcamp servers and shit home to your place) its traveled, but now its here:

"INGENTING FĂ–RSVINNER, ALLTING SPRIDER SIG" which is a chemical policy, the "law" of DONT FUCK UP. Or what the heck am i getting to here.
This has been the latest project of mine. Whenever im on the bus or on a walk through my forestal domains or just half asleep on my bed i make these. Sometimes the nintendo object is there, with me. Sometimes ill just have to store the tunes in my mind for a bit. If i sleep before i jot them down, they are further augmented by my dreams...

well. the songs are somewhat experimental in nature, but all songs really should be! anyway, they are both happy or melancholic, a little bouncy, groovy, yeah.. most of them are pretty downtempo. i think. none of that hard-dance shit anyway.

here is a link to the bandcamp where the album lives. Its their house

tldr

; ) <333
good music dude

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Oct 2, 2013 11:47 am)

Swedebbb

thanki! forgot to mention, whole album is 1xDMG, with some other istruments on two? songs i tink.

sweden

Awesome!

NC in the US of America

I'm all for poppish/demoscenish LSDJ

Edit: Oh snap man. Oh snap. This is so good.
Edit: word to the wise: put the long description stuff at the bottom next time wink

This is so atypical for the usual LSDJ music, right up my alley of what I want to be doing. Good job. I applaud you. More people should listen to this.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 2, 2013 9:58 pm)

NC in the US of America

I want to be like you when I grow up, btw.

seattle

this is amazing. a lot of lsdj work sounds the same, but this is completely different in the best kind of way. big_smile

California

Cool. big_smile

Los Angeles, CA

I enjoyed the crap out of this!

Boise, ID

I especially love the songs with extra instruments. I'd say this is up there with Kplecraft.

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Oct 3, 2013 6:09 am)

NYC

That's some really cool stuff you got there.  ^_^

Swedebbb

weee! thanks fellas! kplecraft are cool ass hell yikes
(also, its a shame chiptunes are affected as much as they are by mp3 compression. fuckers)

Does it Matter?

Man, you are just too good!
Thank you for sharing such great tunes!

It's stunning you used only one DMG!

Peace, bro!

Post-apocalypse sushi sets the standard for harmonica chamber music. Fantastic work elmusho.

Dublin

Wonderful stuff