NYC

Hello all.  I built 2 Gameboys that I'm putting up for sale.  They're nice & clean, & have been restored with new life.  The backlights on both have a bit of pressure on the right corners, but it's not too bad.  You can see it a little in the pictures.  Here are the details:

GREEN

-Green backlight with 3 leds from Nonfinite.
-Clear green buttons, silicone select & start buttons.
-Green power LED.
-New screen protector.
-Prosound with 1/8" stereo jack & gold RCA jacks on the top.
-Headphone jack has not been touched.  It functions like normal, so you can use it as you please.
-RCA jacks are wired before the volume potentiometer.  They function as a line level out.
-1/8" stereo jack is wired after the volume potentiometer.  You can adjust the volume on this with the volume knob.
-Case cleaned inside & out, battery contacts thoroughly cleaned as well.

RED

-Red backlight with 3 leds from Nonfinite.
-White buttons, silicone select & start buttons.
-New screen protector.
-Prosound with 1/8" stereo jack & gold RCA jacks on the top.
-Headphone jack has not been touched.  It functions like normal, so you can use it as you please.
-RCA jacks are wired before the volume potentiometer.  They function as a line level out.
-1/8" stereo jack is wired after the volume potentiometer.  You can adjust the volume on this with the volume knob.
-Case cleaned inside & out, battery contacts thoroughly cleaned as well.

Asking $90 USD shipped in the US, or $105 USD shipped internationally for each one.

NYC

I'm willing to take offers on any of these too.  Feel free to pm me if interested.  I'll eventually put'em up on ebay as well, though I'd really rather not.  I'm paypal verified for over 10 years, & I also offer a 2 week full refund policy after you receive it.  If you decide that you just plain & simply don't like it for whatever reason, feel free to send it back for full refund (buyer pays return shipping).  Please don't damage it though.  (Geez, I almost sound like a salesman.)

are these still for sale?

NYC
elektrohobo wrote:

are these still for sale?

Yup.  I still have both of them.  Lower prices:

SHIPPED IN U.S.
$80 for one, $145 for both.

SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY
$95 for one, $160 for both.

+ my "no questions asked" 2 week return policy.  big_smile

NYC

Bump.

Both still available.

SHIPPED IN U.S.
$70 for one, $130 for both.

SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY
$85 USD for one, $150 USD for both.

hole

I've got a pink Nintendo DS Lite with its flaschard, would you accept it in change of your red light DMG?

NYC

Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually not looking for trades.  I'd just like to sell these & get them off my hands.

NYC

Still available.

They're up on ebay, but you can get them cheaper here.  Member's only discount.  wink

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Ninten … 3f2b4e0eb8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Ninten … 3f2b4e15c4

BTW, one thing I learned.  Do NOT put any form of the word "mod" in your ebay ads.  ebay's bots will quickly come to their rescue by deleting your ads, accusing you of copyright violations by having devices with mod chips that promote unauthorized blah blah blah, & threatening you with account suspension no questions asked.  I really hate ebay.

So yeah.  Cheaper here.

Last edited by 3ndymion (Oct 31, 2013 3:44 am)

hole

XD

NYC

GREEN = SOLD

RED still left.

$65 SHIPPED IN U.S.

$85 USD SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY.

NYC

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Ninten … 3f2c4d5362