Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

After his disappearance in 20XX, hushed conversation spread about MicroD. Some claimed he had left for good. Others insisted that he had been radicalized - That is, to say, by events unknown he had become more cool. In a dimly lit alley, his Game Boys and old photographs were found discarded in a metal trash can. Had MicroD quit the game or simply moved on to a different system? Fresh paint dripped from a strange symbol on the wall. It was new, but familiar. Is this the work of Radical D?

Listen Now.

Radical D contains 8 all-new tracks spanning genres from surf, ska, reggae, prog rock and beyond. This album, unlike my previous Game Boy material, was created for the NES using Famitracker. The screen graphic in the album artwork was programmed with YY-CHR and captured using Jnes. Album download includes .nsf file.

Radical D by MicroD on Bandcamp.

Boise, ID

Awesome! I always love jammy ska chip.

Utah

Very nice, Trouble Take is my fav!

UK, Leicester

Awesome, when I get the cash, I'll be buying this

SLC, UT

Listened to this most of the way through this morning. Good stuff! Glad to see new straight famitracking going on!

Also dig the album art! Good job on that too.

Bronx, NY

So amped that I finally have this. Was worth the long wait!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Thanks dudes! 3" vinyl stickers are now up on the bandcamp page.

smile

NC in the US of America

Wow that is a great sticker i want that on a skateboard

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
SketchMan3 wrote:

Wow that is a great sticker i want that on a skateboard

PM'd!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Here's a link to a very thoughtful review of the album. Have you downloaded your copy yet? cool

Chris Considers: ‘Radical D’ by MicroD

An excerpt -

...In order to convey MicroD’s progress over his 3 albums, allow me to draw a classic video game metaphor. ‘MicroD’ is Super Mario Bros., a basic but always enjoyable experience. ‘Prime’ is SMB2; a fun experiment that everyone may not fully “get”, but an absolutely worthy successor nonetheless. And yes, ‘Radical D’ is motherfucking Mario 3; its 8 tracks are as unique and varied as the game’s 8 worlds...