but you are prob right, i'll stop

defPREMIUM wrote:

uhh him stopping is the point of me posting

you'll have to chop off my hands and cut out my tongue in order to accomplish that.

Fearofdark wrote:

@GREATSWORD+defpremium: Know when to stop (ie. a page ago).

I usually choose to stop when a conclusion is reached in a discussion, but if somebody says something ridiculous, I see no problem with explaining exactly how ridiculous it is. But the discussion has strayed from the topic, so I will ignore idiots for the time being.

no fuck that i'm not stopping

greatsword, i am putting aside the fact that you are pretentious

the opening post was relevant to cm.o
most of the posts here are relevant to cm.o
your posts are not and may potentially influence the op or someone else to act in contrary to a doctor's advice
so please stop it

i apologize to the op for helping make a mess of this thread

defPREMIUM wrote:

no fuck that i'm not stopping

greatsword, i am putting aside the fact that you are pretentious

the opening post was relevant to cm.o
most of the posts here are relevant to cm.o
your posts are not and may potentially influence the op or someone else to act in contrary to a doctor's advice
so please stop it

i apologize to the op for helping make a mess of this thread

A doctor's advice is not always the best advice, it's just the *standard* advice.

Not every doctor is an expert, most just go by the books.

Los Angeles, CA
ShintarouMusic wrote:

Talk to your doc about it, how music is an important outlet for you and maybe he can get you something different.

This, this, a thousand times this.  Sapr, If you take anything from this thread, please know that it is always a good idea to talk to your doc about anything concerning your mental health and happiness.  They will take you seriously, and they will help.  Never be afraid to talk to people about it in general.  I wish you the absolute best,  keep trying to write music, and talk to people, it will help.

Mrwimmer wrote:
ShintarouMusic wrote:

Talk to your doc about it, how music is an important outlet for you and maybe he can get you something different.

This, this, a thousand times this.  Sapr, If you take anything from this thread, please know that it is always a good idea to talk to your doc about anything concerning your mental health and happiness.  They will take you seriously, and they will help.  Never be afraid to talk to people about it in general.  I wish you the absolute best,  keep trying to write music, and talk to people, it will help.

I agree with this also.

TSSBAY01
GREATSWORD wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

it is not a good idea for people to be giving medical advice or opinions on this thread

If I have an argument, I am going to make it. If you think said argument is incorrect, you can present your evidence to the contrary. That is how intelligent debate works. If you consider it wrong to do that, then I seriously question the rationality of your thinking.

outright telling someone they've suffered brain damage is not debate. telling someone they're in a neverending state of drug reliance is not debate. saying someones condition has been exaggerated, its not debate. being a punisher is not debate. you are new here, it might do you a little bit of good to tone your opinions down a little bit if after three days you feel you are entitled to be this vocal. the thread is about the op and what can be done to help him.

tempsoundsolutions wrote:
GREATSWORD wrote:

If I have an argument, I am going to make it. If you think said argument is incorrect, you can present your evidence to the contrary. That is how intelligent debate works. If you consider it wrong to do that, then I seriously question the rationality of your thinking.

outright telling someone they've suffered brain damage is not debate. telling someone they're in a neverending state of drug reliance is not debate. saying someones condition has been exaggerated, its not debate. being a punisher is not debate. you are new here, it might do you a little bit of good to tone your opinions down a little bit if after three days you feel you are entitled to be this vocal. the thread is about the op and what can be done to help him.

Who said anything about punishment? I never asserted that the OP's condition was exaggerated, simply that the condition has been exaggerated by society. Everyone suffers developmental brain damage unless they're raised in a perfectly healthy environment, which is nearly impossible to accomplish, so it wasn't an insult. It is natural to assume that drug reliance is present if somebody has been taking highly addictive drugs nearly their entire life.

What does it mean to be "entitled to be vocal"? Is this forum a hierarchy?

TSSBAY01

you are doing it again. bow out of the thread in the name of good taste.

bow out of the thread in the name of good taste.

What the hell does that mean?

TSSBAY01

you're doing it again.

you're doing it again.

Doing what again? Talking to you? You don't want me to talk to you? I am genuinely confused.

TSSBAY01

you're doing it again.

You can spam the thread with repeated posts all you please, but if you want to discuss the actual topic, then feel free to contribute.

TSSBAY01

you're doing it again.