Gosford, Australia
Ateno wrote:

Haha, Victory Road you still want to jump in with a different Poke'mon?

i don't know if i like any other pokemon enough to write a track based on them :<

but i'll do one for meowth cause i like cats i guess!

Boise, ID

Granada, Spain

I choose Ampharos! smile

Memphis, TN

I got you both down.

New Albany Indiana

May i do one on a location in poke'mon?

Memphis, TN

I'm going to have to say no, sorry. Trying to keep it exclusive to poke'mon.

Manchester, UK

This is a great idea. A.) Are you still open to new additions? B.) How limited is the style requirement? I'm not strictly a chiptune guy. I use chippy stuff along with non chippy pads/basses/percussion. I can play up the 8-bit element for this obviously, but I'll sit out if the album is to showcase 100% 8-bit stuff.

Side note, I absolutely loved the "Are You a Boy or a Girl?" title suggestion. That gets my vote  x1 million.

EDIT: Sorry, should have read the whole thread. I see someone else asked the 100% chiptune question. I'll assume I'm OK then. I'll have to get back to you on a pokemon choice. I don't remember which ones I liked. Oh Jesus, maybe I should do Jynx...

Last edited by Boddrick (Oct 11, 2013 3:59 pm)

Brighton/Southampton

Prolly a dumb question, but where should we send our tracks to? Should we PM you or send them via an email address?

Memphis, TN

Boddrick, even I'm not doing 100% chip, so yeah, it's cool.

And FOD I ask that all participating artists shoot me their e-mail in a PM, and when we stop accepting artists then I'm going to send out a group e-mail with the rest of the details.

Memphis, TN

Acceptance date being pushed forward to tomorrow. So, if you want to participate let me know by tomorrow afternoon, and shoot me a PM with your e-mail.
That includes participating artists; have you not done so already.

Last edited by Ateno (Oct 19, 2013 9:42 pm)

Manchester, UK

Ok dood, I sent you my email. As mentioned in the message, I'll go for Mewtwo. My style's more suited to that bad boy. Would have been hilarious to do Jynx, though.

Last edited by Boddrick (Oct 19, 2013 10:33 am)

Memphis, TN

I have 15 e-mails from participating artists, I still need the other 16.

Last edited by Ateno (Oct 19, 2013 9:42 pm)

Memphis, TN

Alright this is the last day to join up! Do it!
I also still only have the before spoken 15 e-mails, and any other participating artists need to shoot me their e-mails as soon as possible in a PM.

Oklahoma City, OK

Ateno, I sent you a PM with my email in it, because I wasn't paying attention and didn't do it in my last one. Herp Derp.

Brighton/Southampton

PM'd (I've had internet issues all day so I hope it's not too late)

Memphis, TN

Your not too late.

I got 17 e-mails now, still need 14 more.

Last edited by Ateno (Oct 20, 2013 10:14 pm)